1333 9 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325974 ft
United States

Hi everyone.
I noticed DJI is roling out new service called DJI Select with member perks.
Basically after you purchase a drone with Care refresh you will be  able to check for elegibility to join.
My question is : I have purchased another P4P with Care refresh from Adorama (Authorized DJI dealer) because they had Obsidian version in stock while DJI didnt have it.
Do I also qualify? It would make sence to be able to since it was an authorized dealer purchase made after November 1st 2017( one of the reqirements) .
Thank you!

2017-11-18
Use props
dan_vector
Second Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Bahamas

what sucks to me is that you can't join the program if you purchased the drone and care refresh on separate orders. Even just hours apart as is my situation! I bought an I2 with x5s camera and wasn't sure about the care refresh programs initially. I spent the rest of the day after ordering the drone researching if DJI Care Refresh was actually worthwhile. Well in the end I purchased Care Refresh for both the aircraft and the x5s camera. Now I've just spent an hour arguing with DJI about this and they won't budge. If you don't buy both together then you aren't eligible to join the scheme. Sucks for someone who has spent over $10,000 in the last year on DJI products!!!
2017-11-18
Use props
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
United States

dan_vector Posted at 2017-11-18 12:12
what sucks to me is that you can't join the program if you purchased the drone and care refresh on separate orders. Even just hours apart as is my situation! I bought an I2 with x5s camera and wasn't sure about the care refresh programs initially. I spent the rest of the day after ordering the drone researching if DJI Care Refresh was actually worthwhile. Well in the end I purchased Care Refresh for both the aircraft and the x5s camera. Now I've just spent an hour arguing with DJI about this and they won't budge. If you don't buy both together then you aren't eligible to join the scheme. Sucks for someone who has spent over $10,000 in the last year on DJI products!!!

Wow ,That really sucks! One would think that customers like us, weather you purchase the products together or separately, spending so much money would get such perks as DJI Select automatically.
I have spent over $10,000 in the last 11 months ( of which about $3400 just this week) for DJI products (some at DJI's website some at authorized dealers such as B&H and Adorama for my Aerial imaging company). If this doesn't spell "loyalty" I don't know what does.
Let's hope DJI won't forget us!
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We appreciate much of your attention, I understand your situation, but for joining DJI Select, you need to first purchase a drone with DJI Care in the same order on DJI Store after November 1, 2017 (00:00 GMT+8), click here for more info. So join us when the next time you purchase the drone and Care on our official store!
2017-11-18
Use props
dan_vector
Second Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-18 18:56
We appreciate much of your attention, I understand your situation, but for joining DJI Select, you need to first purchase a drone with DJI Care in the same order on DJI Store after November 1, 2017 (00:00 GMT+8), click here for more info. So join us when the next time you purchase the drone and Care on our official store!

Thanks for telling us what we already know. It still sucks that DJI do not offer such a loyalty scheme to those of us who have supported DJI recently with significant outlay. DJI should really think twice about the eligibility policy for this new scheme because right now it is wrong and will serve no other purpose than to upset existing owners.

I have purchased an I2 and care refresh since the 1st Nov but in 2 separate orders just hours apart and this makes me ineligible. Unbelievable.

Considering I have 3 DJI drones all with Care refresh it makes my blood boil that DJI do not consider me to be eligible!! Not exactly an incentive to continue investing in DJI products.
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dan_vector Posted at 2017-11-18 19:10
Thanks for telling us what we already know. It still sucks that DJI do not offer such a loyalty scheme to those of us who have supported DJI recently with significant outlay. DJI should really think twice about the eligibility policy for this new scheme because right now it is wrong and will serve no other purpose than to upset existing owners.

I have purchased an I2 and care refresh since the 1st Nov but in 2 separate orders just hours apart and this makes me ineligible. Unbelievable.

Dan, we understand your frustration, we have double confirmed with Sales Team, the aircraft and DJI Care must be in the same order, sorry that we are unable to help you on this point, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your kind understanding.
2017-11-19
Use props
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
United States

Well, We all know what eventually happens to those who become greedy. Don't we!
Wish you all the best Thanksgiving!
2017-11-20
Use props
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-18 18:56

I believe many would purchase the drones from your store if they were actually available!
I needed specific drone for my mapping business purposes but it was "Currently Unavailable"
"Sorry Customer, but DJI store is currently unavailable" line wouldn't go well for the future on my or any other business!
If you don't treat Authorized Dealer giants like Adorama or B&H the same way as your store what is the point then?
Just saying!
2017-11-20
Use props
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-19 19:35
Dan, we understand your frustration, we have double confirmed with Sales Team, the aircraft and DJI Care must be in the same order, sorry that we are unable to help you on this point, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your kind understanding.

Quick question, Is DJI thinking about some program for professionals?
About 3 weeks ago I contacted DJI via email to ask if the have some advice or some promotional materials they would post me to, that I could share with the students at our local elementary school at the event that is held annually and called "Great American Teaching" where professional share their professions, hobbies and interest with the youth but I have never got any response !
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AVImagingLLC Posted at 2017-11-20 05:05
Quick question, Is DJI thinking about some program for professionals?
About 3 weeks ago I contacted DJI via email to ask if the have some advice or some promotional materials they would post me to, that I could share with the students at our local elementary school at the event that is held annually and called "Great American Teaching" where professional share their professions, hobbies and interest with the youth but I have never got any response !

Sir, we are so sorry that our facility only provides repair service and you can check all the products which can be sold to customers in our online store.
We will have promotion activity in Black Friday, please check more details here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-120467-1-1.html
We appreciate your support to DJI product.
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules