Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 advanced remote controller signal weak problem
16786 14 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DokoDoko
Flight distance : 77989 ft

Bulgaria

Hi!
I'm new here and P3 advanced is my first drone. However I'm having an issue with it. When I open the app there's this big red message on top saying "remote controller signal weak".  Satelite icon on the right is gray and controller and Hd icons on the right have no bars. I have no live camera image. The small LED light on the controller and side of the drone are both green. LEDs under the front prepelars are solid red, back LEDs are flashing green. I can move the gimble and start the engines, however I'm afraid to make and attemp to fly. Also I can not callibrate the drone. When I click on the button a "Disconnected" message appears. What shall I do? The phone I'm using is huawei p9 lite.

2017-11-18
Use props
DokoDoko

Bulgaria

Anyone help?
2017-11-18
Use props
DokoDoko

Bulgaria

Here's a video. I have the same problem as this man, only with P3 advanced. Any suggestions? Sorry for the multiple posts. I don't see an edit button anywhere.
2017-11-18
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Have you always had this problem?  Or did it just start?  Had any crashes?  How far away is the drone from you when this happens?  Indoors or out?  Any error messages?
Edit button is on bottom right.  To delete a post, click Advanced on bottom left then Del.

2017-11-18
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DokoDoko Posted at 2017-11-18 14:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRcZ6T9HxlI Here's a video. I have the same problem as this man, only with P3 advanced. Any suggestions? Sorry for the multiple posts. I don't see an edit button anywhere.

Aloha Doko,

Besides what Kneepuck pointed out and asked, have you tried to pull out the cable and put it back in?  It looks like your not connecting as a multimedia device.  You can check that in setings.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-19
Use props
DokoDoko

Bulgaria

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-11-18 17:15
Have you always had this problem?  Or did it just start?  Had any crashes?  How far away is the drone from you when this happens?  Indoors or out?  Any error messages?
Edit button is on bottom right.  To delete a post, click Advanced on bottom left then Del.

The drone used to belong to a friend of mine.  He switched to a newer model and I got this one. There was never a problem with it, no crashes, last time he used it was a week ago. After that the drone hasn't been used until yesterday when I tryed to start it. Indoors or and out the message on the screen is the same.  I have a feeling that whatever the problem is it is in the app, not the drone itself. All the lights on the unit and RC are blinking as they should. Like I wrote I can move the camera and start the motors but the info on my phone doesn't change and I don't have live vid from the camera. It's like I've opened the app without the RC and the drone turn on. I tried reinstalling it a couple of times but nothing. Also each time I start the app it asks me to select my drone model.

Here's how it looks on screen.

2017-11-19
Use props
DokoDoko

Bulgaria

Ok so here's what I did. I made few more attempts to start the bird at home, without propellers of course . On my 3rd try a miracle happened and as soon as I turned on the drone the app recognized it. I had live vid from the camera and it asked me to calibrate the compass. Turned it off, tried turning it on again and same sting as shown on the images above appeared. What shall I do now? I believe the problem is in the app or my phone. Any settings I can tweak? I'm using Huawei P9 lite. Are there other app besides the dji go I can use to fly?
2017-11-19
Use props
bernardren07
First Officer
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Hi. You got tried pair link?
2017-11-19
Use props
bernardren07
First Officer
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

2017-11-19
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I suggest you get a new usb cable.  That seems to cover the symptoms.  The weak signal could be, believe it or not, because you are too close to the drone.  But mostly your problem is probably the cable,.
2017-11-19
Use props
DokoDoko

Bulgaria

Problem solved! Here's a pic from my first flight which matched with first snowy day for the season.  Thanks for the help.
2017-11-20
Use props
fansb1139573
New

Argentina

hi! how did you solve de problem? I'm drive me crazy!!
2018-1-31
Use props
Paul987654321
lvl.1

United States

bernardren07 Posted at 2017-11-19 06:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdlE_zKWYk

That worked for me, thanks!
2018-3-8
Use props
djiuser_cewLtDyA8Hy1
New

Argentina

DokoDoko Posted at 2017-11-20 04:32
Problem solved! Here's a pic from my first flight which matched with first snowy day for the season.  Thanks for the help.
[view_image]

Hi man, how you did fix the "not conected" problem?
I cant connect my drone with the dji go app!
This make me crazy! Help!!
2019-9-1
Use props
fansb9ef16bc
lvl.1

Australia

djiuser_cewLtDyA8Hy1 Posted at 9-1 20:17
Hi man, how you did fix the "not conected" problem?
I cant connect my drone with the dji go app!
This make me crazy! Help!!

Connect your controller to drone with usb cable,  then go through reconnection procedure while connected via usb. This should work.  When it is reconnecting the redor green status light on remote should be flashi g blue.  It will not take long less than 1 min.
Remove usb turn everything off, restart remote, start drone and connect remote to device.

I did this but would not connect with android only worked with ipad.  Saying that my ipad has an old dji go app installed.  I do not dare update it
Goodluck
2019-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules