536 5 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Canes76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 818199 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is the second video from my Wellfleet trip - this one captures a cool afternoon in the small town of Wellfleet, MA.  If you noticed is you watched my first Wellfleet video, you will see a difference in the harbor water levels and the walking bridge...

2017-11-18
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done and awesome editing.
2017-11-18
Use props
Canes76
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-11-18 09:29
Nicely done and awesome editing.

Thanks - used a different kind of "look" that i put on it - still deciding.
2017-11-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great footage and nice flying!

I'm not too sure about the high contrast shots. Looking a bit over exposed like that.
Maybe the footage was already blown out.
The choice of music feels like it does not suit the subject too well.
Even though I am a big fan of this genre
2017-11-18
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

I'm with Montfrooij, you are creative, have some very nice shots.
Music it is a (personal)choice and it makes it more dynamic to me, I probably would have chosen a music style with lower tempo in the beginning. Build up slowly and progress to more dynamic in middle of clip with editing shorter shots and music.
I do not like the loss of details in white areas, you also uses the faded film look, just keep the beauty of the place and video intact ;)
A simple grade with lower highlights, bit more increased shadow, some teal and faded film look, increase the black a tiny bit with style to keep details is what I would do.
Like your intro, the zoom effects are nice and great to bring you from 1 location to another or just for the looks, but I use them  to get the attention from the viewer and bring some dynamic after a while.
Also interesting, when moving use an flicker effect for transition(bit harsh effect), or place next clip above first/increase speed of second clip and lower opacity.. it is a subtle but nice deflection effect.
I'm not a expert, still experimenting and learning this is just what I would do.
You probably are more experienced than me with editing and flying drones.
Thanks for your video.
2017-11-18
Use props
Canes76
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Anoniem Posted at 2017-11-18 11:55
I'm with Montfrooij, you are creative, have some very nice shots.
Music it is a (personal)choice and it makes it more dynamic to me, I probably would have chosen a music style with lower tempo in the beginning. Build up slowly and progress to more dynamic in middle of clip with editing shorter shots and music.
I do not like the loss of details in white areas, you also uses the faded film look, just keep the beauty of the place and video intact ;)

Thanks Anoniem - I really appreciate your feedback!!
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules