Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AEB Issue
855 4 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb952d922
lvl.1
United States

I am having an issue on both my Mavic Pro and my Platinum.

Can someone please do a test for me with their Mavic Pro or Platinum? The issue I am having is happening on both. Before I say what I am seeing I want to see what your resutls show.

Following is the test.

Test 1:

Photo AEB - 5 Shot

Image Size 16:9

Image Format: Raw

White Balance AWB

Style None

Color D-Cinelike

Now take the 5 shot AEB and make sure your shutter speed is around 1/100th.  It does not matter if the photo is properly exposed but it helps if it is close. So just somewhere around 1/100th is good.

Now import the 5 shots to Lightroom and when that is done select the first photo of the set, note the shutter speed and what the Histogram looks like, Now select the second shot and note the shutter speed and Histogram.

1. Did your shutter speed change?

2. Did your Histogram shift or does it look exactly like the first shot?

Test 2:

Repeat all of Test 1 but change the Image Size to 4:5.

i hope a couple different people will do this test and let me know what your results are.

Thanks!!!

2017-11-18
Use props
lollopus2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1111115 ft
Italy

Hi, some time has passed from your post but today I came across an issue that reminds me of what you write.I shot on my MMP in AEB mode (3 shots), Raw, AWB and later on my PC realized that the first and second shots are exposed identically! The third shot is darker as expected. I'll update to the firmware just released last week and if the problem persists will make a dedicated post and send a bug report.
2018-2-10
Use props
fansb952d922
lvl.1
United States

lollopus2, what I figured out is if I am shooting the AEB in 16:9 then I get this issue but if you change to 4:3 then it works every time. So there is a bug with 16:9.
2018-2-12
Use props
lollopus2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1111115 ft
Italy

fansb952d922 Posted at 2018-2-12 06:02
lollopus2, what I figured out is if I am shooting the AEB in 16:9 then I get this issue but if you change to 4:3 then it works every time. So there is a bug with 16:9.

Thanks for telling, I'll test this next flight.
2018-4-7
Use props
Branwell
lvl.1

United States

Woot..... thanks for this info.... I've been doing Raw exposure bracketing manually for months now.... AEB works fine in Raw at 4:3.
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules