SN code
3479 4 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Broke
New
United Kingdom

Can anyone help please, had a Mavic pro given to me as a present so I purchased a Care Refresh card separately. I've have not connected or used my Pro until I received my card. When I got my card I connected everything up and attempted to register my Refresh card on dji site which asked for my SN number, but the site keeps telling me it doesn't recognise the number and I'm worried my 48hrs will run out before its sorted. Any advice please.
2017-11-18
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

I think you can scan the serial number on the Mavic's QR code, rather than typing it in. Try that, if you haven't already, just in case you're mistyping the serial number.
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The serial number is printed on the box, you can also get it in the battery slot. Also, like Jyunte mentioned, check if you had mistyped the number. If it doesn't do much help, you can send an email to djicare@dji.com for a further help.
2017-11-18
Use props
Broke
New
United Kingdom

Solved, as DJI Thor suggested, I checked the code on the box against the one under the battery and what I was doing wrong was typing in SN, as it was written on the drone then the number, duh !
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Broke Posted at 2017-11-19 09:49
Solved, as DJI Thor suggested, I checked the code on the box against the one under the battery and what I was doing wrong was typing in SN, as it was written on the drone then the number, duh !

Good to hear that you got it right. Enjoy your time.
2017-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules