Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo+ Gimbal issue, Black screen view and continuous beeping
761 3 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hmsabry
New
United Arab Emirates

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with my Osmo+ since yesterday.
at first i tried to run it to start shoting i found the horizon level at my camera view looks slanted and the camera itself didn't correct itself to a parallel position to the ground!!

i restarted my Osmo and i faced a very weird setuation .. screen view is totally black, no feedback at all from camera although i can see changes happening in camera's "ISO" when the lens is facing a different lighting situation
And the gimbals turned crazy ... suddenlly the camera lost totally the sense of where is up, down, front directions and is not able to start on a facing front "parallel to the ground" position.

i made a search on the internet i found alot of people have the same issue but i couldn't find a solution.
so can anyone from DJI customer service can help me or my Osmo fellows.

here is the video record of the issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLl4bichO5g

Regards,
Hazem

2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to remove the SD card or change another card and connect again. Besides, please also try to reset the WiFi settings and flash the firmware. If it doesn't help, please send it in for repair. Send an email to support@dji.com for a further help.

2017-11-18
Use props
hmsabry
New
United Arab Emirates

Thanks for your advice.
i did what you said ... but i got the same issue!!

i already reported my issue to the customer support ... and i must send it to them .. it looks like its a hardware issue

Thanks again
Hazem.
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

hmsabry Posted at 2017-11-21 11:17
Thanks for your advice.
i did what you said ... but i got the same issue!!

Yes, if it doesn't help, you need to send it in and we will help to take care of it. Hope you can get it back shortly.
2017-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules