Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ND32 Filter for Phantom 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Tomo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 607336 ft
United Kingdom

I'm looking at buying a ND32 filter for my phantom 3 pro for that extra stop on these bright sunny days, the ND16 is just standing up to the job so i need to buy the ND32. I've seen polerizing filters and ND filter that are set as one filter so maybe i need one of these?, or maybe a graduation filter?
I've looked on the internet but can't seem to find an ND32 filter to stop the brightest sunny days from spoiling that drone footage.

Please, can anyone help me to solve this little problem.

2017-11-18
Use props
Dioden
Second Officer
Sweden

You'r gonna film directly to the sun or? I use ND4 and it's enough. ND32? Too strong. ..
2017-11-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

in the cam setting in the app ... are you using manual mod or auto ? In the manual mod you can set the part " white balance" in mode custom .. only experts can set this part adjusting the color temperature (kelvin). it is important before you use filters ,or to be in count if you are using filters.
2017-11-23
Use props
Paul Tomo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 607336 ft
United Kingdom

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2017-11-23 04:40
in the cam setting in the app ... are you using manual mod or auto ? In the manual mod you can set the part " white balance" in mode custom .. only experts can set this part adjusting the color temperature (kelvin). it is important before you use filters ,or to be in count if you are using filters.

I'm in manual mode and the kelvin is set to 5500. I would then use the filters to 50/f if i'm shooting at 4K 24fps
2017-11-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Paul Tomo Posted at 2017-11-23 08:12
I'm in manual mode and the kelvin is set to 5500. I would then use the filters to 50/f if i'm shooting at 4K 24fps

Ok i see you know kelvin( colour temp) are important I use manual mode and i get better results, anyway  im beginner .. not a expert yet haha .
2017-11-23
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Really - dont think you need a 32 ND in the uk...remember you only have it set at 100 ISO MAX?
I use these its prob the only way you would manage that easily - https://www.aerial-image.co.uk/featured/phantomfilters/
2017-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules