Mavic pro on OnePlus 3t - Aircraft disconnected
903 4 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd3ff31cb
New

India

I'm able to launch and even recorded video. On Day 1, no issues.

Day 2 I was able to fly again, Luckily I saved home location and flew 30m first and then went ahead. And after 60m altitude and 100m distance it said lost connection randomly inside app while RC was not responding. But thankfully it returned home automatically.

I need to know is it cause of my phone or my Mavic pro is defective ? I'm from India and DJI has no Directi support. And the authorised dealer is like 150km away from where I live.

Kindly advise. I'm still able to connect and fly, doesn't disconnect everytime but I'm afraid now.
2017-11-18
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Dont think your mavic pro is defective .....could be your device make sure all other apps are closed. For instance works great with my s8+ older versions of go 4 didnt play nice tho and would disconnect in flight ....so it could also be app...
2017-11-18
Use props
fansd3ff31cb
New

India

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-11-18 23:05
Dont think your mavic pro is defective .....could be your device make sure all other apps are closed. For instance works great with my s8+ older versions of go 4 didnt play nice tho and would disconnect in flight ....so it could also be app...

Hi thanks for the reply. Do I need to use iPhone to fix the app issue ?
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansd3ff31cb Posted at 2017-11-18 23:21
Hi thanks for the reply. Do I need to use iPhone to fix the app issue ?

Flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area. Check the antennas position of the remote controller. Distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft, you can refer to the picture below. Still, use a mobile device with a strong performance. P4P_Controller_EN.gif
2017-11-19
Use props
YoungRentier
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288061 ft
Poland

Reset your phone and clean cache in app It's works for me.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules