Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystal Sky CS785 and CS785U Spot the difference!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hunters
New

United Kingdom

BEWARE!! there are companies out there passing off the CS785 (1000) as the CS785U (2000). I chased Drones For Less here in the UK for the Ultra monitor and they sent the '1000' version to keep the sale and waste my time. UK Trading Standards will now be contacted, how i hate shysters!! Forget what it says on the box, check the back of the monitor (where the battery fits) and you will see your model number.
2017-11-18
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3356 ft
Spain

good morning,
apart from the model in the back.
in the front of the monitor appears the U of ultra.
2017-11-19
Use props
Hunters
New

United Kingdom

ICarrascosa Posted at 2017-11-19 00:37
good morning,
apart from the model in the back.
in the front of the monitor appears the U of ultra.

Thanks for that! good to know!
2017-11-19
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
United Kingdom

Was your crystalsky box sealed from the factory? So the box said Ultra version but the unit inside was a standard version? If it was a factory sealed box then perhaps it might be a mistake from the DJI factory than the reseller? Whatever it is it sucks and I hope you get it resolved.
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, did you purchase your CrystalSky from local retail stores? May I have the name of them?
2017-11-20
Use props
Hunters
New

United Kingdom

dan_vector Posted at 2017-11-19 09:27
Was your crystalsky box sealed from the factory? So the box said Ultra version but the unit inside was a standard version? If it was a factory sealed box then perhaps it might be a mistake from the DJI factory than the reseller? Whatever it is it sucks and I hope you get it resolved.

The box appeared to be sealed. It came via DHL New York to Southampton UK. Some friends have called Drones For Less and they all get the same '..yes..we have 2 Ultras in stock..' My gut feeling is they 'sell' you the Ultra...send the next model down...get you to send back..eventually get the Ultra's in stock...get the sale with delaying tatics?
2017-11-21
Use props
Hunters
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-20 00:15
Sir, did you purchase your CrystalSky from local retail stores? May I have the name of them?

Hi Mindy,
This is the company below;

DronesForLess,
Box/Suite 311, 15 Ingestre Place
Soho, London, W1F 0DU
United Kingdom
02036 171 867
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hunters Posted at 2017-11-21 00:22
Hi Mindy,
This is the company below;

Did you contact them for replacement?
2017-11-21
Use props
Hunters
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-21 02:22
Did you contact them for replacement?

Yes i contacted them to replace via email, since then i have had no response to 5 phone calls and 7 emails. I am also £250 out of pocket at this present time. I am now seeing on the internet that a lot of people in the UK are being conned by this company, I hope through this forum more people will be aware of this company!
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hunters Posted at 2017-11-23 08:10
Yes i contacted them to replace via email, since then i have had no response to 5 phone calls and 7 emails. I am also £250 out of pocket at this present time. I am now seeing on the internet that a lot of people in the UK are being conned by this company, I hope through this forum more people will be aware of this company!

Thanks for the the warning.
I suggest to wait for their reply, if no response for a long time, please PM me your name, contact number and email account, we will see if there is anything we can do, thank you.
2017-11-24
Use props
markiet1966
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1168819 ft
United Kingdom

DronesForLess are a US company who use a London postal address and a .co.uk url to appear as if they are a UK company, they ship from the US and are not VAT registered in the UK, I nearly got caught out when purchasing my Inspire 2 for my business.

Mark
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules