Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 App on OnePlus 3T connection error
772 9 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ajinkyax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11608 ft
India

DJI Go app randomaly crashing mid flight, but works fine on iPhone 6.

Can you please fix Android app, I cant keep borrowing my wifes iPhone every time...
2017-11-19
Use props
ajinkyax
lvl.1
India

I tried with iPhone 6, but after launching the drone after few seconds camera goes blank
2017-11-19
Use props
ajinkyax
lvl.1
India

2017-11-19
Use props
ajinkyax
lvl.1
India

I think I know whats the issue. I updated Drone, but didnt updated firmware on RC remote as shown in this video:

I will update this thread about my resolutions if any. Also, please note before doing this I had set my USB options config to MTP.
2017-11-19
Use props
ajinkyax
lvl.1
India

Still same issue. Aircraft disconnected
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, is the app displaying the same as 3# you posted after the firmware upgrade or the app says Aircraft Disconnected, please help to confirm coz it is different.
1. Please check could you control the gimbal by RC? If the gimbal doesn't move, please try to relink the drone and RC, see the tutorial below;
2. If you can control it, please try to replug the connecting cable between the RC and the device, or check if the iOS system is running in the latest version.

2017-11-19
Use props
ajinkyax
lvl.1
India

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-19 20:25
Hi, is the app displaying the same as 3# you posted after the firmware upgrade or the app says Aircraft Disconnected, please help to confirm coz it is different.
1. Please check could you control the gimbal by RC? If the gimbal doesn't move, please try to relink the drone and RC, see the tutorial below;
2. If you can control it, please try to replug the connecting cable between the RC and the device, or check if the iOS system is running in the latest version.

1. I did firmware update on all 3 batteries, Drone and Remote as well.
2. went to reinstall Android APP now facing new issue, where I cant even launch the DJI GO 4 application:
2017-11-19
Use props
ajinkyax
lvl.1
India

okay another update.

1. I managed to bypass the DJI Go white screen login issue, it was due to the background video loading from internet.
2. Though my phone could see camera and control Drone. I did the Relink from the App as shown above and pressed the link button on Mavic as well, it re-binded itself succefully.

So far NO error's yet, I will update this post again.
2017-11-19
Use props
ajinkyax
lvl.1
India

Issue is FIXED.

SOLUTION:
1. Updated All batteries, Drone and RC
2. Re-link RC and Drone again.

Done
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ajinkyax Posted at 2017-11-20 04:25
Issue is FIXED.

SOLUTION:

Sorry for the late reply and glad to hear that the issue is resolved now, congrats! Have a nice time with the drone then.
2017-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules