Millionaires Circle Florida
791 13 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Was out doing a promo for a new condominium complex just built, couple exterior clips from the area.

2017-11-19
Use props
ny300z
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

nice shots! love NSB! gf grew up there
2017-11-19
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done!
2017-11-19
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

Thanks
2017-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2017-11-19
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nice quad but the video was shaking in a lot of spots???
2017-11-19
Use props
CA Mavic Pro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639652 ft
Lebanon

Very nice video
2017-11-19
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-11-19 10:26
Nice quad but the video was shaking in a lot of spots???

Ya I forgot to reset my Yaw input in Expo & Sensitivity settings since the latest update on my CS. I usually fly stuff like this using Litchi but it was noon time and extremely sunny and couldn't see the screen on my S5, I will be glad when DJI finally installs Google Play Services & Store on the CS, They recently allowed 3rd party apps to be d/loaded and installed but not paid apps, hopefully soon DJI !!!!
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Nice flying, QuadKid. Thank you for posting.
2017-11-20
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2017-11-20 01:59
Ya I forgot to reset my Yaw input in Expo & Sensitivity settings since the latest update on my CS. I usually fly stuff like this using Litchi but it was noon time and extremely sunny and couldn't see the screen on my S5, I will be glad when DJI finally installs Google Play Services & Store on the CS, They recently allowed 3rd party apps to be d/loaded and installed but not paid apps, hopefully soon DJI !!!!

Good luck with that...They want their share...
2017-11-20
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

For a promotional video, it seems quite dark and shadowy to me.  You shot the video on the down-sun side instead of choosing a time of day when the buildings are properly lit so they would look their best.

2017-11-20
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I want to share with you something I read recently in a book on videos, and please please please do not take offense.   The  book challenged videographers to look at every shot and think hard about whether or not it needs to be there.  And, over and over, the author said that unless you're sure that a scene improves your video, cut it out.  I kept thinking of that as I watched.  My take is that you could have cut that video in half, and it might have been even better.   It's not that all videos need to be short.  It's just that you don't need to repeat the same views over and over.  That author suggested that we take a video that we had already done and apply that lesson - cut out scenes that don't really add.  Then compare the original against the modified one to see if you have a better feeling after the cuts.  His other important point - and one that REALLY applied to me - was to stop thinking about what I like and instead think about what the viewer of my video might like.  It really is a mindset change.  
2017-11-20
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-11-20 19:15
I want to share with you something I read recently in a book on videos, and please please please do not take offense.   The  book challenged videographers to look at every shot and think hard about whether or not it needs to be there.  And, over and over, the author said that unless you're sure that a scene improves your video, cut it out.  I kept thinking of that as I watched.  My take is that you could have cut that video in half, and it might have been even better.   It's not that all videos need to be short.  It's just that you don't need to repeat the same views over and over.  That author suggested that we take a video that we had already done and apply that lesson - cut out scenes that don't really add.  Then compare the original against the modified one to see if you have a better feeling after the cuts.  His other important point - and one that REALLY applied to me - was to stop thinking about what I like and instead think about what the viewer of my video might like.  It really is a mindset change.

No offense taken, these are actually the rejected cuts from the clients video which I am not allowed to post anywhere as it is their property. Just wanted to show some members what some very expensive new condos right on a Florida beach, there were many shots taken from the other side aerial & ground including interior lobby's and units which are not available to the general public by me, only the client. Even the Title is fictitious it simply means Beautiful Views.
2017-11-21
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-11-20 19:15

Thanks for sharing those concerns. It will improve our shots on everyway we are looking.
2017-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules