1905 3 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Why there are no 1080 and 60 fps when using DJI Go? I have to use Sony or actually any other camera app.

Anyway it is working fine with the phone otherwise..
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that Sony Xperia X is not in out compatible list, the function and compatibility cannot be guaranteed.
If you have 1080P, 60fps in camera of your mobile phone, you can just use Osmo Mobile as a simple stabilizer and take video via your Camera.
2017-11-20
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Thank you for your information. Yes All functios works without any problems with Sony. I have done very longs records too without problems. Only what I miss is 60fps at 1080. Actually my Phone can record also 4k 30fps using OpenCamera but I just miss the 1080 60fps. I hope you could develop the App for better phone support, specially Sony flagships
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Aavalaakso Posted at 2017-11-20 05:00
Thank you for your information. Yes All functios works without any problems with Sony. I have done very longs records too without problems. Only what I miss is 60fps at 1080. Actually my Phone can record also 4k 30fps using OpenCamera but I just miss the 1080 60fps. I hope you could develop the App for better phone support, specially Sony flagships

Thanks for your support to DJI product, we will keep improving our products with more functions and make customers to have a better experience.
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules