Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
List of DJI GO supported devices?
20961 18 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
travelrikk
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Is there anywhere I can find a list of devices that are supported & compatible with the DJI GO app? Is the LG V30 supported? After my iPhone decided to just die on me for no reason I'm heading away from apple and I bought an LG V30 without even checking if it is compatible. Would like to know for future reference.

Thanks
2017-11-19
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64127 ft
Singapore

Hope this helps  
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for 2#, and LG V20 is on the support list but LG V30 is not. But it doesn't mean that this device will not be compatible with DJI GO 4, it needs to be confirmed by users.
However, sometimes we would recommend using the mobile device on our test list because engineers had tested to run DJI GO/DJI GO 4 on that mobile devices and they performed fine.
2017-11-19
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-19 19:54
Thanks for 2#, and LG V20 is on the support list but LG V30 is not. But it doesn't mean that this device will not be compatible with DJI GO 4, it needs to be confirmed by users.
However, sometimes we would recommend using the mobile device on our test list because engineers had tested to run DJI GO/DJI GO 4 on that mobile devices and they performed fine.

Will definitely give it a try and see how it goes. Is the beta still open? I had applied back when I had an iPhone + iPad now instead of the iPhone I've got the v30 and being the tech savy that I am, I don't mind testing out new functionalities for DJI
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

travelrikk Posted at 2017-11-21 03:03
Will definitely give it a try and see how it goes. Is the beta still open? I had applied back when I had an iPhone + iPad now instead of the iPhone I've got the v30 and being the tech savy that I am, I don't mind testing out new functionalities for DJI

Looking forward to hearing good news from you.
2017-11-28
Use props
Locoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

Just a suggestion to all of you Android phone/table users. Why doesn't one of you start a thread, listing in one place all the devices that are working, with what FW version and with what GO4 app version. All devices in one post, a nice comprehensive list. I think it would be very helpful for all of you. And who ever sets up the thread can add and modify the initial post expanding on a list of different working Android devices.
And that have an administrator add it to the TOP.

i posted this on the FW update thread too.

Thor
The listing it #2 is good, but out of date and doesn't address the issues with different FW and GO4 versions people are running and having problems with. Also, it would be good to know what setup you DJI testers are using on their devices. i.e. how much free space, other conflicting apps, airplane mode or not, area they are test flying in, they of mavic they are using to test fly, there are so many variables, i don't know how you can just put out a generic list is say they will all work, because in fact they all don't, all the time, for all the people.
2017-11-28
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

Locoman Posted at 2017-11-28 05:07
Just a suggestion to all of you Android phone/table users. Why doesn't one of you start a thread, listing in one place all the devices that are working, with what FW version and with what GO4 app version. All devices in one post, a nice comprehensive list. I think it would be very helpful for all of you. And who ever sets up the thread can add and modify the initial post expanding on a list of different working Android devices.

That would be an awesome idea. I've hear from a friend of mine that sometimes the app on android crashes or loses connection for no reason...never had a single problem on ios
2017-11-28
Use props
rydfree41
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

Locoman Posted at 2017-11-28 05:07

It really doesn't matter if you make a list . Apparently what is working today may not tomorrow . My Droid Turbo has been flawless since getting the Mavic in January yet after I updated the App last week it is unusable due to video lag and screen issues now .
2017-11-28
Use props
Locoman
Second Officer
United States

C.J. is doing just that on another thread, and trying his best to keep it up to day. I am sure he wold appreciate all of your input.
2017-11-29
Use props
firestar156
New
Flight distance : 6407 ft
United Kingdom

Can't connect samsung galaxy s2 tablet, even though I've followed the trick of connecting it to the controller turned off and turned it on once the Mavic and controller are connected. That trick is not working for my device running android v7.0
2017-12-3
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

Locoman Posted at 2017-11-29 07:24
C.J. is doing just that on another thread, and trying his best to keep it up to day. I am sure he wold appreciate all of your input.

link to thread?
2017-12-7
Use props
CycleParadise
Captain
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

[ANDROID USER] A Comprehensive list of Devices
2017-12-7
Use props
Locoman
Second Officer
United States

Thanks CycleParadise.
2017-12-11
Use props
fans70c36b61
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3360 ft
United Kingdom

Ive got an apple I-pad mini 1 running 9.3.5 Dji Go 4 isn't compatible any suggestions on what I can use?
2017-12-14
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
  • >>>
Malta

fans70c36b61 Posted at 2017-12-14 10:16
Ive got an apple I-pad mini 1 running 9.3.5 Dji Go 4 isn't compatible any suggestions on what I can use?

nothing you can do, only devices with the A7 chip or latest are supported by the DJI GO4 app.
2017-12-15
Use props
pk_droney
New
United States

Any luck with the LG V30? I'm thinking of getting one because my current phone is slowly dying (LG G5), and it is apparently not compatible with the DJI GO 4 app, either.
2017-12-29
Use props
pk_droney
New
United States

pk_droney Posted at 2017-12-29 10:51
Any luck with the LG V30? I'm thinking of getting one because my current phone is slowly dying (LG G5), and it is apparently not compatible with the DJI GO 4 app, either.

Well, I went ahead and took the plunge and got the LG V30. Working so far! I had one instance of the app crashing, but otherwise pretty reliable.
2017-12-30
Use props
djiuser_ZVoHOZR
New
Hong Kong

pk_droney Posted at 2017-12-30 10:55
Well, I went ahead and took the plunge and got the LG V30. Working so far! I had one instance of the app crashing, but otherwise pretty reliable.

Can you shoot videos in 4K and take photos in the native camera stock app resolution? No luck with Osmo Mobile on my V30. Only images of subpar quality and video (theoretically) up to 1080p.
2018-1-7
Use props
djiuser_ddOYgZ2
New

Taiwan

pk_droney Posted at 2017-12-29 10:51
Any luck with the LG V30? I'm thinking of getting one because my current phone is slowly dying (LG G5), and it is apparently not compatible with the DJI GO 4 app, either.

hello sir.is the osmo mobile active tracking and 4k video is working on dji go app.using lg g5?

2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules