ESC status error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TomSea.53 Posted at 2018-6-21 04:04
I have the P34K. I have been waiting a long time for this update trying different things to get it to work to no avail.
Thanks for the update.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, if the issue still persists, you are recommended to contact our support and start a case to send it back for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2018-6-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Lord Beowulf Posted at 2018-6-18 05:48
Well, while my drone had never crashed up to this point, running the new firmware from DJI Diana resulted in a crash, so be warned.  After seeing her post about updating all firmware including the hand controller, I went back and determined that my DJI Go app was out of date on my tablet and after updating that the hand controller updated as well.  I went out to test my drone and was able to get it flying, but after a bit it started giving me warnings about "minimizing output to protect the battery" or some such, even though the battery showed plenty of charge.  Then, before I could bring it down it switched to "Voltage low!  Landing."  As I brought it down (I'd only gone straight up and down on this test flight), it suddenly started drifting rapidly and crashed into a tree.  Motors kept running and it bounced its way down to the ground, where despite the app giving me "motor obstructed" warnings constantly, I was unable to turn them off.  Attempting to power the battery pack off didn't work either.  I finally had to pull it, all to the smell of burning electronics as it toasted whatever was still trying to drive.  So thanks, DJI!  Looks like your test firmware is NOT ready for prime time, and now the damage to my drone is considerably more extensive than whatever's failing just leaving the thing sitting unused.  

Beo

Hi Beo, sorry to hear about the accident. Please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. If the drone is still in warranty period, the local team will arrange data analysis after they received the package. By the way, the bin file we provided helps to solve the ESC error, it won't cause a crash, please be noted. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2018-6-22
Use props
Lord Beowulf
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-22 01:28
Hi Beo, sorry to hear about the accident. Please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. If the drone is still in warranty period, the local team will arrange data analysis after they received the package. By the way, the bin file we provided helps to solve the ESC error, it won't cause a crash, please be noted. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

It certainly will if the ESC error is actually something really failing and the firmware just ignores it now.  The crash was caused by one of the motors losing power and the drone drifting instead of landing straight down.

Beo
2018-6-22
Use props
SteveB.
New
Flight distance : 5804 ft
Germany

Hi at DJI, since today i've the same problem with my P3Pro. So can you please send me your "magic" beta firmware to solve that problem.

thanks
steve
2018-6-26
Use props
johnsr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

SteveB. Posted at 2018-6-26 04:18
Hi at DJI, since today i've the same problem with my P3Pro. So can you please send me your "magic" beta firmware to solve that problem.

thanks

There are several posts on this ESC error problem. DJI Natalia gave a link for the FW v01.11.0030 version on this thread ESC error. It worked for me this morning. best of luck to you.
2018-6-26
Use props
Phantonomiuos3P
New

Lithuania

Hello Dj Diana. I am having the same problem with my drone. Esc stattus error, can you send me the bin file in pm? And how i can install that new bin file?
2018-7-3
Use props
Ewp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113793 ft
Netherlands

Hello DJI,

I already tried to get the link to the firmware that fixes the ESC error via PM.  No reply yet.
My P3A has the ESC error ever since I updated the firmware to the latest version.  Before that everything worked just fine.

Could someone please get me the link to the firmware that repairs this issue?
2018-7-4
Use props
djiuser_MiGOqyXA2UId
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25394 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 00:42
Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

hi i have the similar problem. can you send me the firmware. after latest firmware update this date july 2018, my esc motor error shows up and the motor dont start. can you please send me a pm. thanks
2018-7-10
Use props
Kirill F.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1546535 ft
Russia

Hi! A couple of days ago I began to recieve ESC Status errors, the motors do not start. Before that everything worked fine, no updates were made. No accidents before. Reboots do not help. Please advise.
P3P.
App 3.1.42
Aircraft 1.11.20
RC 1.9.3
2018-7-15
Use props
yeffdroner
New

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-20 20:09
Okay, I've sent the bin file to you via PM, please check it.

Hey! can i be  pain and ask for that magical firmware =) please
2018-7-24
Use props
Fran Gonzas
lvl.2

Spain

Tienes una actualización no oficial, yo lo he solucionado así, si. Estás interesado mándame un mail y t envió el firmware uducastelu@gmail.com saludos
2018-7-24
Use props
yeffdroner
New

Fran Gonzas Posted at 2018-7-24 14:25
Tienes una actualización no oficial, yo lo he solucionado así, si. Estás interesado mándame un mail y t envió el firmware  saludos

hola Fran! te mande un email =) gracias
2018-7-24
Use props
Captain Kirk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 961175 ft
United States

I have completely updated all the firmware on my P4P remote controller and aircraft and still receive the "ESC Status Error" message and can't take off.  Can you PM me the bin file that seems to have corrected this problem DJI Diana?  Thanks!
2018-7-25
Use props
Fran Gonzas
lvl.2

Spain

yeffdroner Posted at 2018-7-24 17:43
hola Fran! te mande un email =) gracias

Ok, te envío y ya me contarás que tal....  FIRMWARE PHANTOM ADV.  1.11.30

El enlace solo disponible por una semana, saludos.
2018-7-25
Use props
Alexander. P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177402 ft
Russia

Hello,
I have the same issue with my Phantom 3 Advanced.
2018-7-26
Use props
Fran Gonzas
lvl.2

Spain

Alexander. P Posted at 2018-7-26 01:25
Hello,
I have the same issue with my Phantom 3 Advanced.

Alejandro actualiza el firmware al 1.11.30  que he dejado ahi arriba, no es oficial y soluciona el problema, un saludo.
2018-7-26
Use props
Alexander. P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177402 ft
Russia

Fran Gonzas Posted at 2018-7-26 10:48
Alejandro actualiza el firmware al 1.11.30  que he dejado ahi arriba, no es oficial y soluciona el problema, un saludo.

muchas gracias
2018-7-27
Use props
fans9bf7adc1
New
United States

Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

Having the same issue can you send me the same firmware
2018-7-27
Use props
djiflyer
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I am getting the same ESC Status Error message.  Please send me the .bin file so I can install it on my P3P.   Hopefully that will allow me to fly my drone again
2018-7-28
Use props
TomSea.53
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-22 01:17
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, if the issue still persists, you are recommended to contact our support and start a case to send it back for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.

Thanks for the advice and to be honest I'd rather take the money charged for repairs and put that on a new craft from another company or try to sell what I have for parts and forget the drone idea.
2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_JstRbrilLxf8
New
Flight distance : 1444 ft

Brazil

Hello, I am with the same problem, my P3P after update started to present the message ESC Error, it is in firmware v1.11.20, the whole check list is OK without any error, however when I order to start the motors it presents the ESC error , can anybody help me?
2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_1Gb6S7pWkdFI
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-14 02:28
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, I have sent the bin file to you via PM, please go to check it, hope everything will be fine soon.

Hi Diana, can I please get this image for a P3 Pro? I am getting the same escape error.
2018-8-7
Use props
djiuser_DZtYILWjztOR
New
Norway

Hi DJI and especially you Diana! I have sent you a pm regarding v.1.11.30, but I do it here to to be sure the message is coming to you. I have changed the centerboard, but it seems like I did not need to, because of still having fault code ESC status error. Everything else is ok, updated with the latest software, and reinstalled the dji go app. Checked the motors with a drill at full speed and a voltmeter, alle the motors make the same voltage, and none of them is shorted. I cant see anything else than that this is a software issue.. Please send me the v.1.11.30.
2018-8-8
Use props
pacoj2101
New
Mexico

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 22:37
Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

Hi Diana, I have the same problem, can you send the dropbox link please, my Phntom 3 Pro says it has an ESC status error.
2018-8-12
Use props
gcl_2000
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi Diana, my friends Mavic Pro has the same problem with esc error on motor 1. have tried restarting several times but can fly the mavic. no crash history. long time that it has not been flown. no crash history. please advice.Its still on v01.04.0200 firmware
2018-8-28
Use props
fansb88b7dab
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Diana can you please send me that bin file I have same problem please
2018-9-2
Use props
gcl_2000
lvl.1

Philippines

gcl_2000 Posted at 2018-8-28 19:12
Hi Diana, my friends Mavic Pro has the same problem with esc error on motor 1. have tried restarting several times but can fly the mavic. no crash history. long time that it has not been flown. no crash history. please advice.Its still on v01.04.0200 firmware

Diana, I am waiting for reply please.
2018-9-2
Use props
Chillmanchuck
New

United States

May I please have the BIN file?  I am running a P3Pro and have the same esc error.

chillmanchuck@gmail.com

Thank you.
2018-9-3
Use props
aereal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19994679 ft
  • >>>

Hello. I have the same problem. ESC status error sometimes, it seems no depending on anything, it's randmo error. Sometimes it fixes after 2-3 restarts but sometimes after 10-15, it's hard to work that way.

Could you send me that firmware that fixes the problem? Thanks!
2018-9-4
Use props
Captain Kirk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 961175 ft
United States

I am receiving the exact same ESC error messages with the P4P.  Is there anyway somebody can email me the .bin file and instructions for my Phantom 4 Pro please? I have tried everything....even all the firmware updates for the aircraft and remote.  THANKS!
2018-9-5
Use props
Jebtir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1126516 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Same problem, send me the firmware!
2018-9-23
Use props
DSev
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi everybody new to this but i have exactly the same issue can somebody help I’ve bought this and not even taken off yet
2018-9-23
Use props
oil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72897 ft
  • >>>

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 22:37
Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

This happened to me too. But what is my mavic air need to fix?
2018-9-25
Use props
fansd41d2ace
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51982 ft
United States

I am having the same ESC issues. May I please have the same remedy?
2018-9-25
Use props
wesleycaribe
lvl.1
Brazil

Since I purchased the Phantom 4 Pro, I have never dropped it, wetted it or suffered any impact. This afternoon, after flying normally, I decided to calibrate the IMU. After the calibration the drone began to turn off the engines alone, then the two taillights started to turn red constantly. Since then, I can not start the engines and the message "ESC Status Error." Turn off aircraft and restart.

I've restarted several times, but the problem persists.

My setup is:
Phantom 4 Pro
Azus Zenfone 2 with Android 6.0.1
DJI Go 4 version 4.3.0

According to the DJI GO 4 app, my firmware version is up to date.

I have a job capturing images next Friday and I'm desperate.

Can someone help me?

Reinforcing: the drone flew normally an hour before the error.
2018-9-25
Use props
FlyBoy12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51982 ft
United States

Can I have the same .bin remedy file please?
2018-9-25
Use props
Ruvym Don
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32795 ft

United States

Guys make sure when you take off prop guards you don't put in the long screw back in because I made that mistake and messed up all my motors and got ESC error
Everyone was saying I had to replace the whole board but I just went for 4 new motors(($98) and it worked and the ESC error disappeared.
2018-9-28
Use props
djiuser_8QGU4FuKobvR
New

Brazil

I have The same problem. Could you send me The file. I downloaded The latest update. Thanks
2018-10-1
Use props
djiuser_8QGU4FuKobvR
New

Brazil

I have The same problem. Could you send me The file. I downloaded The latest firmware.
2018-10-1
Use props
djiuser_8QGU4FuKobvR
New

Brazil

I have a P3 advanced latest firmware and meu Cell is an Android z2 moto.
Please help me
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules