ESC status error
2145980049 2145980049 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

droncr Posted at 11-26 05:25
Hello,

my drone hasnt been impacted, crashed and suddenly i got the esc status error cannot fly . please send me firmware fix thank you

Sorry for the late response. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check whether it is the correct one.
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NimiY8nXh7k5 Posted at 11-25 05:28
Hi everyone im having the same problem with my P3P drone now for a month or so, cant get the motors running after an update could anyone be kind to send me the last update please.

Thank you!

Sorry for the troubles. Please kindly check the link in PM and see whether it works. Also, please kindly click the reply under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thank you!
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ktsai69 Posted at 11-24 21:55
My P3P updated to 1.11.20 and got the SEC status error.  Please help.  Thanks.

Hi ktsai69, please kindly check the message in PM and see whether it is correct one. If there is any further question, please kindly click the reply button under my message for better follow-up, thank you!
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_IUV5kGVYJd3R Posted at 11-23 09:39
Could u send me a link to bine file. Same issue with spark

Hi Sir, this firmware is only for P3P and P3A for now. For the ESC error with Spark, does it appear suddenly? If the drone has not been involved in the crash, you may try to connect with DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware to see whether it is the misinformation.
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gkrogman Posted at 11-18 12:44
I have one P3P that has the ESC error. I am looking for the link to the .bin for .30.

Hi gkrogman, I've sent you the bin file in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansc7abc039 Posted at 11-17 07:28
Hi about a two months ago i started to have problem with my Phantom 3 pro. It was showing me ESC service error. I did contacted your slovak DJI reseller (EXTREME.SK s.r.o.) and I sent drone to them for service repair. We sent them drone with two batteries and remote controller. What they did wrong in first place was that they didn't send drone with batteries to DJI service centre in Germany. Service centre in Germany didn't find any problem with my drone. EXTREME contacted me about this result with which i was not satisfied at all  because drone was not working at all and more than week was shoving me ESC service error message and motor never start working after many attempts made by me. So after after my urgencies to EXTREME about our problem EXTREME did contact DJI in Germany and after discussion between them DJI Germany requested to send both batteries to them for further inspections. Eventually in second inspection with my batteries they probably has got error message and found out that something is wrong. They present to us that problem was with Main Controller Board Module (2312) and Remote Controller Lower Cover (300C) (EN) they calculated price of this repair which was 316 EUR. They sent us this information with question if I want to get fix this problem for this price. My only concern was that if this price is final and drone will be fully working after repair. They promised me that this is final price for repair so i went ahead with repair.  DJI did replace those components and send my drone back to me. In my first fly attempt i did take off with drone but after couple minutes of flying drone got ESC service error and started automated landing. I was really upset. I did send drone back to EXTREME with information what happened. They did send drone with batteries to Germany for third inspection and guess what? DJI told us that batteries are faulty and they need to be replaced. If is true what they said why they did find out this problem in second inspection? Now I'm reading in this forum that it could be just software issue???? I did spent 316 euros to get my drone working and drone is not working. On beginning i had clear idea that i want to invest maximum of 300 euros for possible repair. Eventually it was little more than that but i agreed with repair under the condition that this will be final price. I was really very clear about that and I've even got written assurance that this problem will be solved for final price of 316 euros. Actual situation is that DJI offered us 10% discount for new drone purchase. This offer sound like a joke it doesn't cover even half price of my unsuccessful repair. Now I wait for drone to come from Germany and already taking further steps to solve this problem with legal help. Is unacceptable that big company as DJI is doing this kind of mistakes without real and proper reflection of their wrong decisions. I would like to solve this problem directly with DJI not true our slovak reseller as i don't trust this customer service anymore.  We already requested all communications and documents about repairs between DJI and EXTREME and we've got refused. They said it is confidential information. If there is someone who would help in this matter i would really appreciate.

So sorry for the late response as I just read your post. May I have the previous case number? I'd like to look into the exact status and try our best to help you out.
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jchsl Posted at 11-8 22:25
Hi my drone has been doing the same thing is it possible to send me the dropbox link for the bin file to fix this please

Sorry jchsl, Diana is not online for now. I've checked the PM again, the link has been sent to you already, please kindly check whether it is the correct one, thank you!
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Garry Bogdan Posted at 11-12 16:24
Diana, could you please send the .30 bin file to me please for the phantom 3 advanced. I have the same ESC error message after installing update.20
Thanks

Hi Garry, the link has been sent to you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2018-11-27
Use props
Ross Perez
New

Mexico

Hey may I have the firmware link also please.
2018-11-27
Use props
Ross Perez
New

Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 11-27 02:16
Hi Garry, the link has been sent to you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!

P3P firmware needed
2018-11-27
Use props
fans3911a571
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1276 ft
United States

Having same issue. Keep getting ESC Status Error at startup. Please send me the bin file.

Phantom 3 Pro
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans3911a571 Posted at 11-27 20:57
Having same issue. Keep getting ESC Status Error at startup. Please send me the bin file.

Phantom 3 Pro

Hey there, we've received your message and sent you a link in PM. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-11-29
Use props
larsen234
New
Denmark

Hey, I have the same problem. Can you send med the file also?
2018-12-1
Use props
fans008d208e
lvl.1
Philippines

I have the same issue for dji spark could you send the bin file. Thanks
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

larsen234 Posted at 12-1 00:31
Hey, I have the same problem. Can you send med the file also?

Do you refer to P3A? If yes, the link has been sent to you in PM, please check later, thank you!
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans008d208e Posted at 12-2 06:51
I have the same issue for dji spark could you send the bin file. Thanks

Hi there, the bin file is only for P3A/P3P for now. For the ESC error in Spark, just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, please try to restart the drone, and refresh the firmware to see whether it helps. If both do not work, I'm afraid that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about this.

2018-12-2
Use props
apc
lvl.1

Cuba

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-26 19:52
Sent it to you via PM, please check it.

hi diana sorry to post on a old thread, we have several dji gear and last week upgraded our old phanton 3 pro to the latest firmware as part of a maintenance operation. sadly the esc error started appearing. could you kindly provide the beta firmware that fixes this. thanks in advance!!
2018-12-9
Use props
fansfe479993
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2436270 ft
United States

I replaced my ESC and replaced one motor and also made sure that the software was up to date also I reinstalled the software a couple times and still have an esc error. I believe that one of the other motors could have a little dirt in it, would that cause an esc error?
2018-12-11
Use props
August Hanevik
New

Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 12-2 23:05
Do you refer to P3A? If yes, the link has been sent to you in PM, please check later, thank you!

Hey DJI Susan,
I have had the same problem with ESC status error for some time know. Have tried many different things but haven't yet. I also tried to install FW 1.11.30 from a site I found on the forum, but when it was finish installed I saw on DJI GO app that the FW was 1.11.20+.
I wondered if you could send me the bin.file for DJI Phantom 3 Pro to me on PM please?

August Hanevik
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

apc Posted at 12-9 06:50
hi diana sorry to post on a old thread, we have several dji gear and last week upgraded our old phanton 3 pro to the latest firmware as part of a maintenance operation. sadly the esc error started appearing. could you kindly provide the beta firmware that fixes this. thanks in advance!!

Sorry for the late response. I've replied you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansfe479993 Posted at 12-11 08:07
I replaced my ESC and replaced one motor and also made sure that the software was up to date also I reinstalled the software a couple times and still have an esc error. I believe that one of the other motors could have a little dirt in it, would that cause an esc error?

Hi there, we do not suggest to repair the unit at your end as this may void the warranty. For further assistance, it is recommended to start a case and send it in from here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

August Hanevik Posted at 12-14 10:20
Hey DJI Susan,
I have had the same problem with ESC status error for some time know. Have tried many different things but haven't yet. I also tried to install FW 1.11.30 from a site I found on the forum, but when it was finish installed I saw on DJI GO app that the FW was 1.11.20+.
I wondered if you could send me the bin.file for DJI Phantom 3 Pro to me on PM please?

Hi August, I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for diagnosis: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index Sorry about this.
2018-12-16
Use props
wesleycaribe
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi, Marcus! All right?  Did you solve your problem? I'm going through the same situation.
2018-12-20
Use props
wesleycaribe
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 22:37
Glad to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

Hi, Diana!
All right?

Could you give me the file that fixes the problem "ESC Error"? My Drone came to display the message last week. Camera, gimbal and other components working normally, but I can not take off.
2018-12-20
Use props
fans21d2a2d4
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-20 00:42
Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

Hi Diana,

Im having an ESC error issue on my mavic pro just started and Ive only flown my Mav pro just a few times and have never crashed my drone it just started giving the esc error msg.

Can you also send me the link to refresh the fw thank you.
2018-12-24
Use props
fans21d2a2d4
New
United States

Marcus79, I've sent a Dropbox link to you via PM, please download the bin file, then upgrade the drone to this firmware, see if it works.

Hi Diana,

Im having an ESC error issue on my mavic pro just started and Ive only flown my Mav pro just a few times and have never crashed my drone it just started giving the esc error msg.

Can you also send me the link to refresh the fw thank you.
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans21d2a2d4 Posted at 12-24 22:09
Hi Diana,

Im having an ESC error issue on my mavic pro just started and Ive only flown my Mav pro just a few times and have never crashed my drone it just started giving the esc error msg.

Hi, apologies but unfortunately we do not have a related video to refresh the firmware for the Mavic Pro. Make sure you downloaded already the DJI Assistant 2 to your PC, ensure your PC is connected to the internet, connect the aircraft to your PC with a USB cable, powe ON the aircraft and run the DJI Assistant 2 and make sure to log in your DJI Account. Click firmware upgrade and look for Refresh tab to refresh the firmware. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-27
Use props
tdskean
lvl.1
United States

Hi - I am having the same issues with my p3p ( ESC Status error ).  We installed the latest update but still have the error.  What should be our next step ?  Thanks !
2019-1-5
Use props
tdskean
lvl.1
United States

tdskean Posted at 1-5 13:08
Hi - I am having the same issues with my p3p ( ESC Status error ).  We installed the latest update but still have the error.  What should be our next step ?  Thanks !

latest firmware that is -  I'm reading of a bin file that might correct the issue.  Can someone send that my way please ?  Thanks !
2019-1-5
Use props
fans626ac2c8
lvl.1
France

I dji!
I have got the same problem the  "esc error statut", I have 3.1.47 app version on a iphone 5s. It  happened after a fly wrinting "motor overload" against the wind, I landed normaly, but this statut appear, a mouth afetr , preparing a new fly. Could you send me please firmware updating maybe it will fix the problem. Thanks
2019-1-9
Use props
JimStay
lvl.1

Ukraine

Nice post thanks for sharing.
2019-1-9
Use props
fans688fb282
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437411 ft
United States

Hi Diana, I keep in touch with many phantom 3 advanced flyers.  ESC!  I have latest firmware downloaded and running.  I was flying the other day at 380 feet when all of a sudden a warning came on I believe in yellow saying motor overheat or motor over spin. It was very quick I think that's what it might have said and then one motor stopped and it came tumbling to the ground really fast from 380 ft. I need help. I don't want to get the FAA involved for software failing in flight. I'm sending my Phantom 3 advanced with crash damage from the 380 foot fall which is rather minor however I believe it should be fixed for free. I had nothing to do with it falling from the sky. I control my aircraft extremely well and I even own a mavic. I love DJI products and services I need you to help me on this one. If it is the motherboard for some sort of failure within the unit it's certainly not a hardware failure. Now when I try to run it the motors will spin for one second and stop. Safety issue.
2019-1-13
Use props
fans688fb282
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437411 ft
United States

This is a critical safety issue.  I'm sending it in tomorrow.  Email me what u need to expedite the fix.  I don't believe I should pay for the fix. I have paid once before because it was my fault. But when I'm flying slowly and safely on a nice day at 380 feet and it decides to drop out of the sky we have a huge safety issue here. When I get it back from you I will fly it only Open Fields and areas where people are not for a while. Can you explain to me what may have happened, is it a motherboard it certainly is not the engine. Rape me at 4thdpi@gmail.com and we can discuss in depth. I started filling out the repair request but it won't take my email it says it's wrong. The attachment shows im not the only one.  Please i dont want to fall at 380ft on someone.  I will give u my contact cell number when u write me. I hardly complain about anything, i love the mavic2 zoom. So i do compliment also.  David
Screenshot_20190113-091231.jpg
2019-1-13
Use props
Clinicamatiz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft

Venezuela

Hi, Administrator. I have a Panthom 3 Advenced drone in version 1.11.20 and it has happened to me a couple of times that I get the ESC error. What I do is unplug the battery for 20 minutes and reconnect it and I can keep flying. You do not have a solution to this problem? It is annoying to be removing the battery. This failure does not always do it. It's weird when it happens. Greetings.
2019-1-13
Use props
fansea0c8562
New

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-29 00:42
Sorry for the late response. I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!

Can you send me the .bin file/firmware for the phantom 3 pro too please?
2019-1-16
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

fansea0c8562 Posted at 1-16 12:22

This has been posted several times. This is the link that DJI moderators have been sending to those that ask.

V1.11.30

2019-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansea0c8562 Posted at 1-16 12:22

I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2019-1-17
Use props
fansa41b8f19
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10246 ft
United States

Hello DJI Susan I continue to get the Esc error on my p3p, I recently installed a new esc board and I have the latest firmware, please help
2019-1-20
Use props
fansf6b4c639
New

United States

Hey Diane I’m also experiencing those ESC error codes can you also send me the link please do that for my upda hey Diane I’m also experiencing those ESC error codes can you also send me the link please
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules