Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
aircraft does not connect to radio - SOLVED
12Next >
2469 41 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312579 ft
Brazil

Hello friends, I'm trying to record a video that does not get too big for you to see the flaw I'm having. I will try to summarize the main points of how everything happened and then I will post a brief filming of the problem.
1_ Today 19/11/2017 I went to perform a flight to test the livestream and when turning on the drone I soon realized that the application DJI GO took to recognize the aircraft and release the button CAMERA, as soon as the button turned blue I immediately clicked it started to configure it but I noticed that it was not connected, so I went back to the screen and the application no longer recognized the connected aircraft anymore, that's when I heard the noise on the controller card as if it were connected to a computer via the USB. Friends now my aircraft is not recognized and starts seemingly locked. Another thing I noticed is that the red LED on the battery is off and blinks for a few seconds even after the power off command. On this date I also proceeded with the update of the firmware of the radio control, I do not know if it worked so I would like to know if there is any way to upgrade or downgrade the radio firmware. I'll soon be posting the video address for you to understand better.

Aircraft: P3 ADV
Smartphone: Android
2017-11-19
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

I apologize for the poor writing, I'm using a translator and sometimes it does not work the way I want it
2017-11-19
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Update might not have been completed. Reset AC/RC and start from the beginning. You need to update RC/ AC at the same time.
2017-11-19
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

dronist Posted at 2017-11-19 09:30
Update might not have been completed. Reset AC/RC and start from the beginning. You need to update RC/ AC at the same time.

friend tried to update the RC through the sd card but up to 5 minutes it crashes and the error in the update
2017-11-19
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=w6osEv_RLiw
2017-11-19
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-19 15:34
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=w6osEv_RLiw

From the video it shows that you have selected the Inspire. You need to choose P3 instead.
2017-11-19
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

dronist Posted at 2017-11-19 17:53
From the video it shows that you have selected the Inspire. You need to choose P3 instead.

the drone itself would have to recognize itself, Dronist .. and even if I change to p3a it does not work .. it always stays the same .. I'm trying to downgrade but the .BINs I found are giving error
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I can't see the first left light of your RC clearly, what is the status of it? Please refer to the steps below to reset the RC, see if it helps. Besides, it is normal for the Red LED of the battery blinks for few seconds after you powered it off.
Try to reset the remote controller.
* Turn on the controller, and make sure the aircraft is off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller and then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I received your message in PM as well, thanks! Please refer Diana's suggestion to reset first, you can also check the current aircraft and controller firmware whether they are matched or not.
2017-11-20
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

I know it's not the policy of the forum but if someone who uses Whatsapp could add me to their contacts so that we could talk in real time to help me I'm willing to do anything in return for the strength they give me. My number is +5542998096683, I'm Brazilian and many times the misunderstandings here in the forum are just the time zone. From now on I thank all of you that you take a minimum of your valuable time to help those who need it.
I'm preparing some prints that I took and one more video I made so that the companions kindly give me a light that I can make.
2017-11-20
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

Link to a NEW video *Susan and *Diana.

https://youtu.be/dPegDP_9aV4
2017-11-20
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

2017-11-20
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Think I would start over from scratch and update, relink all over again.
2017-11-20
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

Friends!
I tried to do all the procedures that Diana directed me and some more that I read in the forums over the internet and here at DJI.
I tried to downgrade the aircraft and the control but to no avail, I'm almost certain that the problem when performing the downgrades on the aircraft is the wrong FW file, since the aircraft stays many minutes flashing in green and red, the gimbal makes a contortion and Right after this he turns on the red light and the sound D ------ starts warning that it did not work.
already in the RC control, I am trying to downgrade through a pen drive formatted in exFAT and FAT32 with the file * .BIN but the RC stays with the red light on and does not start Downgrade.
2017-11-20
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

good morning everyone!
I had a slight advance !! now I was able to downgrade the RC and then re-update it. In other words, it is free of any bug that may have happened previously with my carelessness. now I'm trying to get the last update on the aircraft through SDCARD with the * .bin file I downloaded on the site. but it's not working, I've already tried it 3 times. The only way to fix a "brick" in the firmware is just downgrade? if the answer is yes, could someone tell me which version should I download to proceed with the downgrade and if it does not ask for much of the download link? I humbly apologize for asking so much, but I'm a bit desperate because I got the drone to have extra income since I'm not getting jobs anywhere and despite all the nervousness I'm feeling I'm enjoying reading a lot and learning about it all , are not any people who understand what most of us understand ... I'm trying to make it my way to earn my daily bread .... thanks always to everyone
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-21 00:40
good morning everyone!
I had a slight advance !! now I was able to downgrade the RC and then re-update it. In other words, it is free of any bug that may have happened previously with my carelessness. now I'm trying to get the last update on the aircraft through SDCARD with the * .bin file I downloaded on the site. but it's not working, I've already tried it 3 times. The only way to fix a "brick" in the firmware is just downgrade? if the answer is yes, could someone tell me which version should I download to proceed with the downgrade and if it does not ask for much of the download link? I humbly apologize for asking so much, but I'm a bit desperate because I got the drone to have extra income since I'm not getting jobs anywhere and despite all the nervousness I'm feeling I'm enjoying reading a lot and learning about it all , are not any people who understand what most of us understand ... I'm trying to make it my way to earn my daily bread .... thanks always to everyone

According to your video, it seems that the aircraft and RC are not connected well. Please refer the below and try to link RC without APP.

a. Hold C1, C2 and shutter button at the same time until the RC beeps;
b. Press the ISO dial for more than 2 seconds;
c. Click the linking button for several seconds, it will link soon.

Then you can connect with the APP and  check whether you can get the live video.
2017-11-21
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-21 01:51
According to your video, it seems that the aircraft and RC are not connected well. Please refer the below and try to link RC without APP.

susan, the problem is that I tried to do several times the downgrade of the aircraft .. with several different firmwares .. all gave an error .. will it be possible for the firmware already installed to be corrupted?
2017-11-21
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-21 01:51

really is not doing direct link between rc / ac .... is not the app that is bad tried so that you told me also did not work. it is very strange it gets done D --- DD D - DD without stopping as if it were in USB debugging mode .. to starting getting scared and if it is hardware ??
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-21 02:03
susan, the problem is that I tried to do several times the downgrade of the aircraft .. with several different firmwares .. all gave an error .. will it be possible for the firmware already installed to be corrupted?

I'm sorry to tell you that the aircraft firmware is not available to downgrade if you've updated to the latest version. Please make sure both the aircraft and controller have been updated to the latest version, and refer my previous suggestions to try several times.
2017-11-21
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-21 19:06
I'm sorry to tell you that the aircraft firmware is not available to downgrade if you've updated to the latest version. Please make sure both the aircraft and controller have been updated to the latest version, and refer my previous suggestions to try several times.

susan .. I do not know what version the firmware is installed in the AC and it is clear on the behavior of it that is not initializing properly ... D - DD non - stop ... alternating lights ...
2017-11-21
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-21 19:06

When I open the application he says that the rc is connected .. but he is asking to connect the aircraft .. I tried to force the direct link as you taught me ... the control goes normal in blue LED mode .. but that mini button hidden in the AC that has to be tightened with a pen does not make anything happen ... I fired for more than a minute waiting with it pressed and there was not the link
2017-11-21
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

FULL LOG FILE

friends the log is here .. can you help me figure out what's going on ???
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-22 18:50
FULL LOG FILE

friends the log is here .. can you help me figure out what's going on ???

Packet upgrade failed at version checking means that the firmware you are refreshing is the same or older than the current firmware. You can format the SD card and check again. Also, please upload a short video of the DD and flashing lights if applicable.
2017-11-24
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-24 19:38
Packet upgrade failed at version checking means that the firmware you are refreshing is the same or older than the current firmware. You can format the SD card and check again. Also, please upload a short video of the DD and flashing lights if applicable.

hi susan now after all the gimbal led light goes off after turning on the drone .. flashes once or twice in green and erases and does not read any firmware package
2017-11-24
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-20 12:46
https://youtu.be/dPegDP_9aV4

The video is here.

but I think that from so much I force updates and downgrades now he does not want to read any package * .bin
2017-11-24
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

ten days without flying
2017-11-24
Use props
repairman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-11-20 13:32
Think I would start over from scratch and update, relink all over again.

yes alabama ,i was going to say that,but you hit the nail on the head.ha where in ala are you?im 20mi s. of ruston la.
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-24 20:50
ten days without flying

Noted with thanks! Please start a case and send it in for fully diagnosis: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-11-24
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-24 22:32
Noted with thanks! Please start a case and send it in for fully diagnosis: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area

the service is not available for Brazil
2017-11-24
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

the module where it controls the reading and installation of the update package is not working either. if I put a SDCARD in the slot the led of the gimbal turns off
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-24 23:12
the service is not available for Brazil

You can check the local recommended service center: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2017-11-28
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-28 01:11
You can check the local recommended service center: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=120777&page=1#pid1050972
2017-11-28
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-28 01:11

2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We have tried our best to help you, but it seems that the issue can not be solved in the long distance. Really sorry about this.
2017-11-29
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-29 03:06
We have tried our best to help you, but it seems that the issue can not be solved in the long distance. Really sorry about this.

I am sincerely sad, upset and outraged by this situation. How can we pay so dearly on a product and there is no tool or software to repair bricked firmwares. If I had imagined this kind of situation I would never have bought this equipment. now I can not enjoy my p3a and I will have to take more money out of pocket for some technical assistance to tell me that I will have to replace the hardware ... sad it all .... I'm sorry for the outburst.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-11-30 02:10
I am sincerely sad, upset and outraged by this situation. How can we pay so dearly on a product and there is no tool or software to repair bricked firmwares. If I had imagined this kind of situation I would never have bought this equipment. now I can not enjoy my p3a and I will have to take more money out of pocket for some technical assistance to tell me that I will have to replace the hardware ... sad it all .... I'm sorry for the outburst.

I understand your frustration, but the unit needed to be sent in so that local team can diagnosis and repair, please kindly understand.
2017-12-1
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

SOLVED

Hello, I do not know if you remember me. I was able to repair my aircraft after a long two months of testing and a lot of research I was able to find out that the problem in my aircraft was the warping of the electronic boards located inside the VISION POSITIONING module. I loosened the screws that hold the module holder and the aircraft connected to the remote control. I found it amazing how the electronic boards did not burn because they have marks and signs of overheating. I was thinking it was firmware problem but it was not.
2017-12-30
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-1 02:09
I understand your frustration, but the unit needed to be sent in so that local team can diagnosis and repair, please kindly understand.

SOLVED
2018-1-2
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Nice to hear that !!!
2018-1-2
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2