Annoying splash screen
1948 9 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscd441cd9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2110 ft
United Kingdom

Is there a way to get rid of it, if i want to stare at a fish bowl that long i'll buy one.
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide more details about it for better assistance? A short video or some screenshots will be highly appreciated.
2017-11-20
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you that splash on the 1st startup or on all startups of the Go app?
2017-11-20
Use props
mpwobbly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37500 ft
Australia

This is happening to me on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8  also. I have deleted the 'DJI splash' folder and contents hoping that this will fix the problem. I have deleted these annoying Spark video ads before but they come back again into my photo gallery - I hope the splash folder is not needed for something else but in any case I have deleted it now.
2017-11-22
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Peterx Posted at 2017-11-20 12:31
Did you that splash on the 1st startup or on all startups of the Go app?

c´on,nobody answers. I had it on the 1st start up of the 3.1.23 during unpacking the components. I logged in to DJI server via app and the fishbowl was going. The 2nd and 3rd stert up were normal with the screen of the pagoda.
2017-11-25
Use props
Marian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340597 ft
Spain

The same is happening to me. I am on the latest update/firmware but the 'Splash' folder, as well as the 'visual guide' folder, keep appearing on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 8). I have removed them several times but they keep coming.
2018-2-14
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

That plus I'm now getting a message every time I start the app reminding me to fully charge my batteries before flying - annoying.
2018-2-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you insert your own media instead of deleting it? if you delete it the app thinks its missing and it will download it again, if you change the media for the image of your choice hen happy days? just am idea is all, dont know if it will work but i feel it should as long as you dont change any file or folder names...
2018-2-14
Use props
Marian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340597 ft
Spain

Bashy Posted at 2018-2-14 22:01
Can you insert your own media instead of deleting it? if you delete it the app thinks its missing and it will download it again, if you change the media for the image of your choice hen happy days? just am idea is all, dont know if it will work but i feel it should as long as you dont change any file or folder names...

I see what you mean and this is actually not a bad thought. However, the idea is to get rid of that folder once and for all.
The weird thing is, I just did the latest FW update for the Mavic Pro (previously deleted the Splash folder) and the folder did not appear again.
Let's hope it stays that way.
2018-2-15
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

That media must have exactly the file name of the original media in the Go app so you have a personality of your own. But i got it only on unpacking new versions of the Go app and their add ins. On normal starts to fly my bird this screen isn´t present.  
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules