Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to close battery compartment
1460 5 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WBPhotography
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hey guys,
I've just purchased the DJI osmo mobile in black, however I cannot get the battery to stay in as the red latch isn't catching it to keep it down. Therefore I can't close the battery compartment and use the device.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thank you!
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Do you have another battery for comparison? Does this battery get swellen?
Can you please upload several pictures or short video here?
2017-11-19
Use props
WBPhotography
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi there - unfortunately it won't let me upload a video however I've attached some photos which may help.
You can see the little red latch is just sky of clipping onto the dip in the battery so it won't keep it down. I therefore cannot close the compartment and use the unit.
This is the first DJI unit I have bought so I don't have any other batteries to compare it with.

2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for the trouble caused, if the device was purchased from retail store, please contact them to replace the battery.
2017-11-20
Use props
fans71015ff6
New
United States

Bought an Osmo (Model: OM160) yesterday, same problem.
2017-11-29
Use props
cat824
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48114 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

The red latch is supposed to hold the battery in place so it doesn't fall out upon opening of the battery bay door. If the red latch clicks into place, ie. holds the battery in position, but the door still couldn't close, check the latch on the door itself as you may have to pull on the latch to let the door close properly.
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules