Making a video with DJI editor???
2011 4 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans07f9ca7a
New
United States

Hi!

I just had a quick question about the DJI GO app editor. I understand that through the app you can freely edit and make movies, however, what are the legalities? Am I allowed to create movies through the app and upload it on youtube, facebook, instagram, etc? I just wanted to make sure it was legal and that I would not get introuble for using the DJI GO app editor and the music that it comes with are allowed to be published in public.

Thank you!!
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can edit the video and share them to other social media if the resources are from the editor. If you use other music resources or etc, we are not able to confirm.
2017-11-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

The editor is very good. I use it and share to social media always. Have fun
2017-11-20
Use props
Thunderbirds
lvl.4
Flight distance : 339888 ft
Canada

I used to use editor but now I use Final Cut Pro X which is much better
I learned mostly on youtube on how to edit and still in learning curve
As for audio if you plan to use on youtube I recommend audiojungle.com
they have almost everything you need
2017-11-20
Use props
fans20814ebb
New
United States

I would love to use the editor but it seems to be... terrible.  I just want to shoot a clip (i.e. quickshot), then pull it to my phone to share or save on my camera roll.  Can anyone explain how to do this?  One single clip with the ramp speed and theme music is fine.  Which do I use, "Make Movie Free Form", "Make Movie AutoEdit", or "Free Eye"?  Non of these choices make any sense.  I've tried all 3 and cannot seem to save a simple clip to my phone.
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules