MAVIC APPEARS TO NOT WORK FRESH OUT OF THE BOX!!!
520 6 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_i8O41Tb
New
Canada

I bought my mavic pro at best buy ! I went home all ecited to unbox it and fly it ! When i put it to charge the controler was charging fine but when i chedked the battery it wasnt ! the battert is blinking 16 times and appears not to charge ! Im so upset and the only solution to this problems that i have is to make a case with dji support( which i already did) and wait ! they told me ill be getting a shippment label (which im still waaitng ) ! Im so upset!

2017-11-19
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Return it to Best Buy, if you sent it to DJI for a repair you might be waiting for 8 weeks to get it repaired
2017-11-19
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

It seems your battery is not on a good condition. If you have just bought it at Best Buy why don't you just head back to Best Buy and ask them for a replacement? I know some people posted here that their drone came with issues and they simply went back to BB and walked away with a new box.
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

That must be frustrated for you. If you haven't shipped the battery out, you can try to keep the battery in the charger for about 2 hours, if it doesn't work, please send it in, we will help to take care of it. Hope you can get the drone to the air soon.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Can you power the drone on with this battery? Were the LEDs of the battery off after blinked 16 times?  Could you please try to charge the battery for 1-2 hours? Besides, could you please provide me with your case number?
2017-11-20
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

I agree just bring it back to BB, let them send it back to DJI, 15 day return policy - 30 day return for Elite Members.
2017-11-20
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Dude just bring it back to best buy
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules