No photo uploading
557 4 2017-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grumpysrb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft
United States

Crashed a few months ago and broke the camera, sd card popped out at the same time and was lost.
Finally purchased a new camera and installed it.  Turned on and there was an update I had to install before gaining full function.

Took it out, everything seemed to work fine, until attempting to download the pics and video to my iPad mini 3.  Same device I’ve used for two+ years.  The pics appeared to be downloading but just at the finish the Go app crashes sending me back to the iPad main screen.

Is this an app issue?  Pics and video were on the sad card.  Had to use my laptop to download them.  But I wanted to use the DJI editing.

Thanks for your help.
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Have you tried to re-install the APP? Please refer the below and export the crash log for analysis, thanks! iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log
2017-11-19
Use props
Grumpysrb
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-19 23:33
Have you tried to re-install the APP? Please refer the below and export the crash log for analysis, thanks! iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log

I will try reloading the app
2017-11-20
Use props
Grumpysrb
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-19 23:33

Reloaded app, problem fixed.

Thanks
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Grumpysrb Posted at 2017-11-20 21:40
Reloaded app, problem fixed.

Thanks

Glad to hear this. If there is any further questions, feel free to contact us.
2017-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules