photo mode features not available
843 5 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dudzki
New
Thailand

Hi there guys. I just got my Sparky last week and was able to fly it couple of time. While watching some video tutoriLs on yt, i saw that the new update has a "Spherical" mode picture feature. And as far as i can remember, we i got my sparky on the retailer shop, we updated it to the latest version.
Now when i was out again to test the spherical photo thing, there's nothing i can findpn the photo option but "Single Shot" option.
Yes, only one menu under the photo mode. The drone or set up is on "Normal". Do i need to switch to other mode to find the spherical view/photo mode? If yes, what mode should i get in to. If not, what do i need to do then?
I already did the re-installation of app and down grading the firmware and update it to the new one again.

Thank you so much for your responses.

Unfortunately i cannot attach a screenshot of the issue i have.

Please check link provided for the photo..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1742978522388450&set=a.576085919077722.1073741825.100000289564711&type=3&theater

2017-11-20
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19147 ft
United Kingdom

You have no SD card
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please put a SD card in your spark and see if it works. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-11-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If you were in sport mode you don’t have the option to click RC button to enter intelligent flight modes.
2017-11-20
Use props
Dudzki
New
Thailand

Hi guys,, thank you for you answers/suggestions what to do.. I had my SD card on my sparky, i empty my sdcard before taking flight.. I was not on sport mode. I was just in normal mode. and still it didn't came out..
here's what I did.. after several attempts of re-installing the app on my phone and pc and as well as downgrading and upgrading to the latest firmware, at last it appeared. i'm not sure as to which really did the job, but those where the things I did.

thank you for your participation in solving my issue.
more power to this forum and hope it can help everyone who's in need of your assistance.
2017-11-21
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19147 ft
United Kingdom

Dudzki Posted at 2017-11-21 01:18
Hi guys,, thank you for you answers/suggestions what to do.. I had my SD card on my sparky, i empty my sdcard before taking flight.. I was not on sport mode. I was just in normal mode. and still it didn't came out..
here's what I did.. after several attempts of re-installing the app on my phone and pc and as well as downgrading and upgrading to the latest firmware, at last it appeared. i'm not sure as to which really did the job, but those where the things I did.

Ok, glad its working. In the picture you posted to show us the issue it had no SD card according to the warning in the picture button
2017-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules