Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI SELECT Officially launched
12Next >
18413 67 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Enjoy Select Benefits

Exclusive Coupons, Discounts on Accessories

As soon as you sign up as a Select member, you will get five Select coupons that offer 20% discounts on DJI accessories. These coupons have one-year validity are available for designated accessories. You can also send Select coupons to friends and family!

*Select coupons can be used to purchase accessories for the Spark, Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 SE, Phantom 3 Standard, and more drones in the future.

50% Off DJI Care, Keep Flying for Less

DJI Care is a service plan that lets you fly with peace of mind. With DJI Select, you’ll get 50% off DJI Care for select drones.

*Supported Drones: Spark, Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 SE, Phantom 3 Standard and more drones in the future. The 50% DJI Care discount can only be used once during DJI Select's validity period and it does not apply to the initial DJI Care purchase that is required to qualify for DJI Select membership.

Early Access to New Products, Be the First to Get New Drones

For new product orders, Select members will receive prioritized delivery.

Membership Deals, Surprise Discounts, Just for Members

The DJI Store will regularly offer Membership Deals for Select members only, with instant and exclusive access to special offers and discounts.

Birthday Discounts, Treat Yourself

With DJI Select, you’ll get a discount coupon issued to your account on your birthday, so you can treat yourself and save on some new DJI gear.

How to Become a Select Member

Get DJI Select Today

To join, first purchase a drone with DJI Care in the same order.

*To purchase DJI Select, customers must have purchased drone with DJI Care after November 1, 2017 (00:00 GMT+8).

Eligibility

The DJI Select webpage will allow you to purchase DJI Select once you're eligible.

Become a Select Member

Become a Select member by paying on the Select page.

Dear DJI Forum Users,

Thank you for using the DJI Forum. Recently, we launched our DJI Select membership program and received some user questions about how exactly the program works. We’d like to answer some of your most frequently asked questions here.

1.       How can I purchase a DJI Select membership?

Only eligible customers can purchase DJI Select. Based on your DJI Account’s information, the DJI Select web page will automatically let you know if you qualify for membership. Web page displays for various conditions are shown below:
GTScreenshot_20171201_145038.png

Not Signed In               Signed In, Not Eligible                   Signed In, Eligible                 Already a Member

2.    How can I gain eligibility?

You will qualify to purchase DJI Select if you place an order that includes a DJI aircraft and DJI Care or DJI Care Refresh at DJI Online Store. After payment is complete, visit store.dji.com/select and you will see “Join DJI Select Today” on the webpage. Click “Join DJI Select Today,” fill in your personal information including your name, gender, and birthday, and you will be lead to the payment page. Complete payment and you will become a DJI Select member!

3.    After I join DJI Select, when can I get coupons?

Coupons will be issued to your account two hours after you complete your purchase. You can also enjoy other exclusive benefits in addition to the coupons.

4.    Will eligibility requirements for DJI Select change in the future?

Yes. We will introduce DJI Select to more countries and update eligibility requirements to make the program more accessible to even more DJI customers.

Thanks for reading everyone! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or feedback regarding DJI Select by replying to this thread.

2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Dear DJI Forum Users,

Thank you for using the DJI Forum. Recently, we launched our DJI Select membership program and received some user questions about how exactly the program works. We’d like to answer some of your most frequently asked questions here.

1.       How can I purchase a DJI Select membership?

Only eligible customers can purchase DJI Select. Based on your DJI Account’s information, the DJI Select web page will automatically let you know if you qualify for membership. Web page displays for various conditions are shown below:

aaaaaaaa.png

Not Signed In          Signed In, Not Eligible               Signed In, Eligible              Already a Member

2.    How can I gain eligibility?

You will qualify to purchase DJI Select if you place an order that includes a DJI aircraft and DJI Care or DJI Care Refresh at DJI Online Store. After payment is complete, visit store.dji.com/select and you will see “Join DJI Select Today” on the webpage. Click “Join DJI Select Today,” fill in your personal information including your name, gender, and birthday, and you will be lead to the payment page. Complete payment and you will become a DJI Select member!

3.    After I join DJI Select, when can I get coupons?

Coupons will be issued to your account two hours after you complete your purchase. You can also enjoy other exclusive benefits in addition to the coupons.

4.    Will eligibility requirements for DJI Select change in the future?

Yes. We will introduce DJI Select to more countries and update eligibility requirements to make the program more accessible to even more DJI customers.

Thanks for reading everyone! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or feedback regarding DJI Select by replying to this thread.
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi guys,

We know some of you are upset about not being able to get DJI Select. So we would like to clarify that at this time we're only giving DJI Select a limited rollout, so we can make sure everything is working correctly. After we're satisfied with the system we will open it up to more users, so they to can enjoy the benefits.
2017-11-30
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

This sounds great, I wish i could afford to buy a new drone soon enough to be able to become a SELECT member ;-)
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-20 14:28
This sounds great, I wish i could afford to buy a new drone soon enough to be able to become a SELECT member ;-)

You can make it!
2017-11-20
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

I hope I wind the lottery ticket...
2017-11-21
Use props
Rob W
Captain
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

@DJI

Why on earth just giving new drone purchasers this benefit?

I've spent a fortune on DJI products for over 5 years, Phantom 3 and 4, 2 Inspire 1's with X5, X5R, XT, 2 S800, A2, S900 A3, Osmo and many accessories extra remotes. I've also have ordered a Crystal Sky Ultrabright a week ago that is not delivered yet. I've risked my drones being a beta tester.

But just because I haven't bought a drone this month, I'm not eligible? It feels a bit like a slap in the face after having invested so much money, and commited so much time, that you don't offer long time customers this also, who have poured money into DJI. And, only US and China.
2017-11-21
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
United Kingdom

Rob W Posted at 2017-11-21 01:43
@DJI

Why on earth just giving new drone purchasers this benefit?

I'm really upset about this. Over $10,000 into DJI alone over the last 3 months (all 3 of my drones and cameras with Care Refresh although not in the same transactions) and I'm not eligible for this. Sucks big time and totally wrong! Just goes to show that DJI's business model and CS for existing customers is pretty bad really. Whilst I've had a good experience recently with a repair requirement this type of thing really puts a sour taste in my mouth.
2017-11-21
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Nothing to look for by P4x owners
2017-11-21
Use props
embayweather
Captain
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Not happy. I have three drones from DJI, 3pro, 4 Pro and Spark, and they have DJI care. I also llive in the UK so not a whole lot of good for me . It is sad, as others have said, that this could not have been made available to long term supporters, and not simply as an incentive to get more people to buy your products. When I was in business a good part of my income came frrom returning customers and recommendations. DJI, please tell us how this will encourage that sort of thing.
2017-11-21
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed this should be a benefit to everyone, and not to only new buyers.
2017-11-21
Use props
J.T.
First Officer
Flight distance : 2076637 ft
Italy

Despite I have only a drone I'm totally agree with the people above that have invested a lot of money in dji products.... it would be nice if this nice initiative keep in account and differentiate users regarding all the money spent...
2017-11-21
Use props
DocAraxá
First Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Yeah!
Not the rock this thunder expect to sound!
2017-11-21
Use props
CynicalZombie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 179813 ft
United States

This is a real crappy deal for those of us who already purchased a drone and DJI Care Refresh.  

"To purchase DJI Select, customers must have purchased drone with DJI Care after November 1, 2017" wow, this really screws over every 1st year Mavic owner. Not very nice.

Am I reading this wrong or did they also make it a disincentive to buy from anywhere else other than the DJI store? I bought mine at Amazon but through the DJI Official Store on Amazon. I couldn't buy DJI Care Refresh until AFTER i received it since Amazon doesn't sell that add on.  I'd bet that some of their retail partners across the US won't be very happy with what they are doing here.
2017-11-21
Use props
jimm00re
First Officer
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

Wow DJI, how about some love for your existing promoters???  While I'm sure the Select program was put together with great intent, DJI needs to reconsider the negative impact this program has brought to your existing customers.
2017-11-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

So if you live in Europe, as usual pay more for your products get not discounts , I can’t imagine this would be so difficult to roll out everywhere in the world.
2017-11-21
Use props
ballmatic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60912 ft
United States

How do I become a DJI Select member? I bought my drone on November 8th from Amazon and then DJI care within 48 hours of that. But I don't see a button for me to join.
2017-11-21
Use props
CynicalZombie
Second Officer
United States

ballmatic Posted at 2017-11-21 13:34
How do I become a DJI Select member? I bought my drone on November 8th from Amazon and then DJI care within 48 hours of that. But I don't see a button for me to join.

That is a very good question!
2017-11-21
Use props
CynicalZombie
Second Officer
United States

I bought my Mavic Pro Fly More bundle in March from the DJI Official Store on Amazon and then DJI Care Refresh immediately upon receiving it.   So what exactly did I do wrong to not be worthy of this new "Select" program?  I can't think of one good reason they'd drawn a line at purchases starting in November?!?  What gives?
2017-11-21
Use props
ballmatic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60912 ft
United States

Wow. This is ridiculous! I get a drone and DJI care after Nov 8. Still not eligible!!! Terrible DJI!!!
2017-11-21
Use props
FredAstra
First Officer
Flight distance : 595577 ft
United Kingdom

If only the DJI customer support program was nearly as creative as the DJI Marketing department ! ?  Some example offers might be : -

1) Special offer to loyal customers who have been with us for years.  Send your phantom 2 vision plus wifi module to us and we will re-program it to fix the NAND memory issue we screwed with at the last app update.  This will be at no cost to the customer as it will be paid for from petty cash, and the $10 billion dollars we made last year.

2) Offer 2 - only to P4 owners who's phantoms were screwed with the last firmware update.  Send us your P4 and we will either downgrade it to the previous working firmware or we will get our act together and install a new working firmware.  This will be at no cost to the customer as costs will again be covered by the obscene profits made from you guys over the last 2/3 years.

Offer 3 - DJI Guarantee to our customers that we will no longer abandon our customers who spend $1000 plus on a drone after only two or three years after release.  Unlike our previous customers who we abandoned after 2/3 years after a product release.  Furthermore we will continue to supply [workable] support, including replacement parts and repairs at a reasonable cost for a minimal period of 5+ years.

2017-11-21
Use props
jcaerialstudio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 171040 ft
United States

Wow, sounds great I would definately look into this option-
2017-11-21
Use props
Ozziebattler
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5341982 ft
  • >>>
Australia

What a load of crap....only eligible if you have only recently purchased a DJI product! Too bad about all the other drones I have bought over the last 5 or 6 years
2017-11-21
Use props
repairman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

J.T. Posted at 2017-11-21 05:51
Despite I have only a drone I'm totally agree with the people above that have invested a lot of money in dji products.... it would be nice if this nice initiative keep in account and differentiate users regarding all the money spent...

jt i totally agree with you,i only bought one p3p in 2015.but then it cost 1250usd.
2017-11-21
Use props
djiuser_IwneUft
First Officer
Flight distance : 510217 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If I buy a mavic pro fly more combo from China together with the DJI care refresh. Do I get 50% off the DJI refresh?
2017-11-23
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

I'm in the same boat. You must buy the drone and care refresh IN THE SAME SHOPPING BASKET, SAME TRANSACTION in order to be eligible. Sucks I know!
2017-11-26
Use props
djiuser_EHflJWx
New

United States

I am a new DJI Select member and I really couldn't be more disappointed.

I purchased a new Spark, DJI Care and DJI Select expecting to be able to buy the remote, batteries, and a charger with the 80% off coupons.  The coupons were added to my account within an hour, but they are only 20% off.  And they must only take 20% off of MSRP, because all of the accessories that are currently on sale raise in price when I add the coupon to the cart.

What good is a coupon that raises the price???

I just noticed that they updated the web page today stating the 5 coupons are 20% off.  It does however still show 80% off at the top of this thread.

I have spent the last 5 days trying to get a resolution, but there is no phone support.  Web chatting has gone nowhere.  Emails take days for a response.

I hope someone from DJI will please contact me, otherwise I just wasted a bunch of money by paying for the Select and not buying my Spark with one of the all included combos on Amazon.
2017-11-28
Use props
Rance
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5650 ft
United States

ballmatic Posted at 2017-11-21 16:10
[view_image]

Wow. This is ridiculous! I get a drone and DJI care after Nov 8. Still not eligible!!! Terrible DJI!!!

But...if you like, you can purchase another one! Ahahahahaahahahahahaha! Awesome!
2017-11-29
Use props
Thunderbirds
Second Officer
Flight distance : 339888 ft
Canada

when I click on the link it bring me to DJI store page why
2017-11-29
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

I have 1800 US and I consider that A LOT of money spent for a quality product.
Now, to not be able to purchase into Select I too feel slighted , and a bit angry.
Also , if I were to buy the new DJI Goggles RE , it sounds like that would not qualify
to join the Select program either.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thunderbirds Posted at 2017-11-29 10:39

2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hey
Actually, the link is supposed to bring you the the page like the screenshot I provide in last reply.
I put a link here to give the users on forum a entrance for purchasing DJI Select.
2017-11-30
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-30 22:48
Hey
Actually, the link is supposed to bring you the the page like the screenshot I provide in last reply.
I put a link here to give the users on forum a entrance for purchasing DJI Select.

@DJI Grace,

What is your response to post #5 in this thread?
Why does no-one at marketing@dji.com answer mails?

I've been supporting DJI for over half a decade, spending a fortune on DJI products for me and customers. I've been a loyal beta tester for years. But you consider me not eligible for Select, just because I live in Sweden, and just because I did not buy a drone in November?

I feel cheated, and I'm very angry.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Rob W Posted at 2017-11-30 22:56
@DJI Grace,

What is your response to post #5 in this thread?

Hey,Rob
So sorry to reply you guys late. The select is a new program in DJI and it is gonna be accessible for old users gradually. Not mean that exclude our old users.
we really appreciate all of your support.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

have you successfully purchased?
Click on the "JOIN IN NOW" at the last of the thread, That is an entrance for purchasing.
2017-11-30
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-30 23:23
Hey,Rob
So sorry to reply you guys late. The select is a new program in DJI and it is gonna be accessible for old users gradually. Not mean that exclude our old users.
we really appreciate all of your support.

Hi Grace,

Ok, good to hear that. Thank you!
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Rob W Posted at 2017-11-30 23:29
Hi Grace,

Ok, good to hear that. Thank you!

just a little time for our program colleagues.
DJI appreciates a lot from you guys. We will never exclude you.
2017-11-30
Use props
Rob W
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-30 23:30
just a little time for our program colleagues.
DJI appreciates a lot from you guys. We will never exclude you.

A good idea would perhaps have been to start the other way, to give this benefit to the already loyal customers and beta tester first. Instead of as now, give it to many first-buyers and not inform us loyal customers.

Well, glad you will remedy this. Hope Select will be available for us soon.

Cheers,
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Rob W Posted at 2017-11-30 23:48
A good idea would perhaps have been to start the other way, to give this benefit to the already loyal customers and beta tester first. Instead of as now, give it to many first-buyers and not inform us loyal customers.

Well, glad you will remedy this. Hope Select will be available for us soon.

Really sorry for the bad experience at first. And we will work more on this!
2017-11-30
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules