Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

JamesWhenman Posted at 2017-11-30 15:16
I have 1800 US and I consider that A LOT of money spent for a quality product.
Now, to not be able to purchase into Select I too feel slighted , and a bit angry.
Also , if I were to buy the new DJI Goggles RE , it sounds like that would not qualify

Hey, James.
I could feel your feeling and please just give us some time to promote this.
Really appreciate your support here!
2017-12-1
Use props
Dtnel78
New
United States

They’re doing this to attract new customers to add to their base of customers who’ll buy stuff this year and wreck it after the holidays and they can make  extra money repairing it for them. They need new customers / guinea pigs
2017-12-1
Use props
Thunderbirds
lvl.4
Flight distance : 339888 ft
Canada

Nov 1st ? I purchased Oct31st 1 day earlier and shows not qualified lol
2017-12-1
Use props
tylerclark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60912 ft
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-30 23:25
have you successfully purchased?
Click on the "JOIN IN NOW" at the last of the thread, That is an entrance for purchasing.

It's OK. Already found out you have to buy the drone and plan together. I purchased from Amazon so it wasn't possible. Way to alienate and upset off your customer base.
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

tylerclark Posted at 2017-12-1 14:32
It's OK. Already found out you have to buy the drone and plan together. I purchased from Amazon so it wasn't possible. Way to alienate and upset off your customer base.

so sorry for the experience and actually  we would like to clarify that at this time we're only giving DJI Select a limited rollout, so we can make sure everything is working correctly. After we're satisfied with the system we will open it up to more users, so they to can enjoy the benefits.
2017-12-3
Use props
BRAD S
lvl.3
Flight distance : 113586 ft
United States

I purchased my Spark in August ( directly from DJI) and my Mavic (from Amazon) in September and had no trouble signing up for Select through the link at the top of this post. I’m located in the US if that makes any difference. Already have the discount coupons in my account.  Nice !!
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

BRAD S Posted at 2017-12-18 19:24
I purchased my Spark in August ( directly from DJI) and my Mavic (from Amazon) in September and had no trouble signing up for Select through the link at the top of this post. I’m located in the US if that makes any difference. Already have the discount coupons in my account.  Nice !!

you already become a Select, right?
2017-12-18
Use props
BRAD S
lvl.3
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-12-18 19:30
you already become a Select, right?

Yes. No problems
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

glad to hear that!
so could I invite you to our Christmas photo events?
https://forum.dji.com/thread-124515-1-1.html
2017-12-18
Use props
BRAD S
lvl.3
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-12-18 19:45
glad to hear that!
so could I invite you to our Christmas photo events?
https://forum.dji.com/thread-124515-1-1.html

Thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

May European customer buy from DJI Europe using DJI select?
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Guido-Italy Posted at 2017-12-20 00:40
May European customer buy from DJI Europe using DJI select?

hey
just talked with my colleague from Select Team.
Currently, the project is merely available in UK. But we are working on opening up to more users in Europe.
However, once you purchased it successfully, you can use that!
2017-12-20
Use props
deweyld58
lvl.1
Flight distance : 333251 ft
  • >>>
United States

tylerclark Posted at 2017-12-1 14:32

I definitely understand your frustration I have purchased five drones through DJI. I just purchased a new spark fly more combo brand-new through Amazon. I purchased the DJI select but it will not allow me to use the 50% off DJI care refresh. They tell me it has to be an online purchase of the drone but they cannot show me where it says that in the details it just says it has to be within 48 hours of purchased time. They will let you go ahead and purchase the plan that they would like give you the 50% discount. They say that's the policy but nowhere can you find it in the details. What a ripoff to get you to buy the select plan.
2017-12-28
Use props
Captain Bill
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4242 ft
United States

2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey
anything i can help you?
2018-1-7
Use props
Strannix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28314 ft
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-1-7 02:18
hey
anything i can help you?

Hi,

Yes it's disappointing, I am a DJI select member as well and was under the impression that I could use the care refresh coupon regardless from where I purchased the mavic. My wife ended up purchasing it from Amazon "new" and only to find out after a phone conversation and online chat conversation that it only applies to purchases from the DJI online store. Needless to say I ended up paying $99 for the care refresh and now have a 50% off coupon sitting in my account for what?! dunno.  I PM'd a couple of your DJI Administrators here on the forums and never received any replies which is kinda sad but I what can you say!? Not suprised!
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Strannix Posted at 2018-1-12 19:14
Hi,

Yes it's disappointing, I am a DJI select member as well and was under the impression that I could use the care refresh coupon regardless from where I purchased the mavic. My wife ended up purchasing it from Amazon "new" and only to find out after a phone conversation and online chat conversation that it only applies to purchases from the DJI online store. Needless to say I ended up paying $99 for the care refresh and now have a 50% off coupon sitting in my account for what?! dunno.  I PM'd a couple of your DJI Administrators here on the forums and never received any replies which is kinda sad but I what can you say!? Not suprised!

Strannix, I'm sorry for the late response due to the weekend. Could you leave your DJI Account here? We'd like to check the exact status.
2018-1-14
Use props
Strannix
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-14 20:25
Strannix, I'm sorry for the late response due to the weekend. Could you leave your DJI Account here? We'd like to check the exact status.

I'm not sure what you mean by DJI account? You mean my email address, at this point it's a little to late I already purchased the care refresh and it's active according to the agreement. I'm just not happy that I had to pay $99 when I had a 50% off coupon just sitting there.
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Strannix Posted at 2018-1-14 23:40
I'm not sure what you mean by DJI account? You mean my email address, at this point it's a little to late I already purchased the care refresh and it's active according to the agreement. I'm just not happy that I had to pay $99 when I had a 50% off coupon just sitting there.

Thanks for getting back to us. I managed to get the your email via the forum info. Per your order history, the new order of DJI Care Refresh is not purchased with the drone, that's the reason why you do not get the discount. More details, please visit here: https://store.dji.com/event/select-faq
DJI Select.png
2018-1-15
Use props
Strannix
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-15 23:46
Thanks for getting back to us. I managed to get the your email via the forum info. Per your order history, the new order of DJI Care Refresh is not purchased with the drone, that's the reason why you do not get the discount. More details, please visit here: https://store.dji.com/event/select-faq

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I understand what happened but I just was merely saying that I don't think it's right that it has to be purchased via the store to be valid.  It should be valid as long as it's purchased "new" from a Authorized DJI Dealer which I believe Amazon is but I could be wrong.  
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Strannix Posted at 2018-1-16 00:09
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I understand what happened but I just was merely saying that I don't think it's right that it has to be purchased via the store to be valid.  It should be valid as long as it's purchased "new" from a Authorized DJI Dealer which I believe Amazon is but I could be wrong.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'm sorry that DJI Select is only available for DJI Online Store currently. We will update if there is any change.  
2018-1-18
Use props
RandyHat
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-30 23:55
Really sorry for the bad experience at first. And we will work more on this!

I just purchased the Mavic Air with Care Refresh.  I just got an email inviting me to join DJI select.  However when I open the email I get a message that I am not eligible for DJI select.  Not sure what is going on here.  I just bought the Air a couple of days ago.  I have purchased two other DJI drones in the past.  I'm not even sure I want to pay for DJI select but am confused by the mixed message.
2018-1-26
Use props
fans663583ad
lvl.2

Canada

I need some clarification, please. I have DJI Select and a bunch of coupons for accessories and one for DJI Refresh. I do not see anything for "prioritized shipment" or "early access". How exactly does this work? Using a real-world example:

Let's say a Mavic Pro II was going to be released in 2018. Will I be notified to place an order before everyone else orders? or When ordering is available, will I order and someone magically figures out that I am special by osmosis, marks priority on my order and shipping, and sends my order before people who don't have DJI Select?

This seems to be elusive at best on details. Can someone from DJI please elaborate?

Thank You,

Brian
2018-3-2
Use props
VancityVal
lvl.1
Canada

i second what he said up above
2018-3-8
Use props
tellus1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 105551 ft
Australia

Is DJI select available to customers in Australia??
2018-3-14
Use props
Alessandro Garabaghi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2012457 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just joined DJI select in hopes to get whatevr comes out July 18 quicker... =D
2018-7-3
Use props
dronto
Second Officer
Singapore

Thanks for the kind info DJI Grace.
Here hoping that DJI Select and DJI Care will be available in Southeast Asia (Indonesia/Singapore etc.)
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules