1060 8 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1766394 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello. Can anyone give me advice who could I go to if DJI does not care?
I bought my phantom 4 pro+ (built in screen and the app) in December 2016.
Quickly I found an error of the system crashing during the flights.
I reported that but DJI did not fix it.
I reported it again twice but it was not fixed either. Every time DJI kept saying they could not find the problem.
When my aircraft softly landed on the tree as I lost control due to this broken app I had to pay for the repair as DJI again did not find any fault.
When they sent my drone back in November but to wrong address I managed to beg UPS not to ship it back to them but to redirect it to the correct address.
First flight I got it back the app crashed and I took the screen shoot of it. Also it crashed on 26m above the ground and this part of the flight was not recored (only the further part after rebooting the RC).
I sent it back to DJI but as the compensation I am now getting a new RC. However in my opinion this is not fair. I wasted time and money for sending it to them so many times. They still say they found no faults but my proofs are real and noone can say there are not. I requested a real form of compenastion as they denied. I am furious not. This is not help but cheting the client and really unprofessional company.
As noone from DJI cares I am considering going to the press. Does anyone know who in Europe would be happy to take my story and publish it?
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Robert, we understand how you feel, very sorry about the whole process. We would communicate with local team for better resolution.
Have you received the new RC? Is there any problem with it?
2017-11-20
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

It is not about new RC which should have been replced long time ago. I lost money and time trying to resolve the issues for months. I have the proofs that there was a problem with RC and you well know it. I request some form of compensation.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2017-11-20 20:50
It is not about new RC which should have been replced long time ago. I lost money and time trying to resolve the issues for months. I have the proofs that there was a problem with RC and you well know it. I request some form of compensation.

I understand your request very much, but please forgive me that I have no right to provide compensation directly to you, your request has been escalated to the team, I will also keep you updated once I hear back from them, thank you.
2017-11-20
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-20 21:10
I understand your request very much, but please forgive me that I have no right to provide compensation directly to you, your request has been escalated to the team, I will also keep you updated once I hear back from them, thank you.

Ok, I hope there is somebody else resolving this than Stefan who is lies directly to my face.
2017-11-20
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

There are many many complaints about your service in the web. How about taking them all and going to the press? I am sure there will be somebody who would like to write some note officially. Maybe Go Pro?
2017-11-20
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

I still expect the resolution which will satisfy both parties, not only you.
I will repeate again: I was cheated by DJI support saying there was no faults. My proofs state clearly the device was not working properly and should have been repaired or replaced under warranty conditions first time I reported it.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Robertneumann19 Posted at 2017-11-22 23:26
I still expect the resolution which will satisfy both parties, not only you.
I will repeate again: I was cheated by DJI support saying there was no faults. My proofs state clearly the device was not working properly and should have been repaired or replaced under warranty conditions first time I reported it.

Robert, our team has replaced a brand new kit of Phantom 4 Pro as a compensation, this is the best offer we could provide now, hope your kind understanding.
2017-11-23
Use props
Robertneumann19
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-23 23:06
Robert, our team has replaced a brand new kit of Phantom 4 Pro as a compensation, this is the best offer we could provide now, hope your kind understanding.

This was your warranty obligation according to your policy as the device was FAULTY and you knew it well. However you should have replaced it back in November when I first raised it. The whole matter took 10 MONTHS!
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules