P4P Gimbal stopped responding
1336 10 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juampo54
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi there! I've had my P4P for 5 months, flown it less than 10 times. It worked flawlessly until yesterday when Gimbal refuses to respond. When I power up the P4P the Gimbal centers itself, goes up to the upper limit (30deg?) and when it has to go down to the lower limit it just stops 10 degrees below the upper limit...and freezes in place (no obstruction limiting movement of course). And it no longer responds to camera up/down controls. When I fly it, everything works fine...it flyes, films, etc....but I can not control de camera and the stabilization just disappeared! i have updated to latest firmware and still not response. No crash either! I spent hours reading forum cases but could not find solution. Thanks!
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal camera? If no helps, please upload a short video of this issue, we'll check the exact status. Thank you in advance!
2017-11-20
Use props
juampo54
lvl.1
Argentina

Yes. I calibrated the Gimbal successfully and still no resolution. I will produce and upload the requested video tonight. Thanks!
2017-11-21
Use props
juampo54
lvl.1
Argentina

Please find attached video of power up and gimbal behaviour.
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

juampo54 Posted at 2017-11-21 19:54
Please find attached video of power up and gimbal behaviour.

Sorry, but I could not find the video, could you please upload it again?
2017-11-22
Use props
juampo54
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI P4P Gimbal behaviour.zip (898.52 KB, Down times: 8)
2017-11-23
Use props
juampo54
lvl.1
Argentina

let me know if I upload it correctly....I struggled with the mp4
2017-11-23
Use props
juampo54
lvl.1
Argentina

Hello! Did the video help? Thanks
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

juampo54 Posted at 2017-11-24 13:59
Hello! Did the video help? Thanks

Super sorry for the late reply. Is there any impact damage to the drone or gimbal before? I checked your video, please try to refresh the firmware and try to calibrate the gimbal again. If the issue persists, please send it back to us and we will help to take care of it. Click the link to contact us and send it back: http://www.dji.com/support.
Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.
2017-11-27
Use props
juampo54
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-27 18:40
Super sorry for the late reply. Is there any impact damage to the drone or gimbal before? I checked your video, please try to refresh the firmware and try to calibrate the gimbal again. If the issue persists, please send it back to us and we will help to take care of it. Click the link to contact us and send it back: http://www.dji.com/support.
Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.

Thor, Where in Argentina can I send it?
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

juampo54 Posted at 2017-11-28 06:23
Thor, Where in Argentina can I send it?

The North America Official repair center in California, you can contact the Support first, they'll start a case for you.
2017-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules