Phone connecton issue with controller
1543 3 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ankerstar
New
New Zealand

Hi,

I have a Phantom 4 and using the DJI GO 4 app on my Nokia 6 and having issues connecting the App to the controller.  I have observed and tried the following:

• The once loaded checked the firmware and updated the controller, but when "Enter Device" it was saying not connected in red.
  • I tried restarting the App and turning the drone and controller on in different sequences but it still failed to connect when clicking on "Enter Device"
  • On the initial splash screen where "Enter Device" is visible have noted sometimes this says connected with a green circle, even though the USB cable is not connected to the controller.

Any ideas or advice would be useful, I have also tried activating USB debugging but did not change anything and unsure if there are any best practice settings for the USB etc?

Thanks ,

Anja

2017-11-20
Use props
Ankerstar
New
New Zealand

Forgot to add this:  Phone is Android is version 7.1.2 and DJI GO 4 is version 4.1.14 (411-gpPhone)
2017-11-20
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I would say to try another device.  Problem with the Nokia.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

If re-installing the APP does not work, you can change to another recommended mobile to verify. You can find the recommended list here: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules