Yet more run around
449 4 2017-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
komradebob
New
United States

This morning, I said this:

I cannot seem to get a straight answer on what is going on with my  controller. It seems we are asymptotically approaching getting it fixed.  

• On October 2nd I opened a case about my controller.I shipped it out a couple of days later.
  • On October 10th, it was received.
  • On October 18th, it was verified. I was told I should have a replacement in 5-10 days.
  • On November 7th, I reached out via the chat app and was told it would be shipped in 3-5 days.
  • On  November 16th, again, via the chat app, I inquired and was told it  would be escalated and I would have an email in 24-48 hours.
  • Today,  again, via the chat app, I inquired and was again told it would be  escalated and I would get an email (clearly a canned response as it was  exact same wording). When I pushed hard, I was told I would get an email  today.

I don't mind waiting for good service, but can someone please be realistic about how long it is going to take?

CAS-1062332-R0B2X8

So I called tonight. And it gets even worse. The person on the phone cannot explain why I was promised an email today, says 'It is out of our hands, the repair people have been notified of an escalation, you may see it shipped out in 3-5 days'. Maybe. Totally no commitment, total runaround and no answers. It's been almost 2 months. I'm glad I'm not trying to make a living off of this.

Is anyone listerning?

2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Komradebob, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service and long replacement time frame.
We care much about your feedback and the case has been escalated to appropriate team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon after investigation.
For the experience with our support, we will report to our management department to improve our service to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-11-20
Use props
komradebob
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-20 19:15
Komradebob, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service and long replacement time frame.
We care much about your feedback and the case has been escalated to appropriate team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon after investigation.
For the experience with our support, we will report to our management department to improve our service to make your experience with us better in the future.

Thank you Mindy.
2017-11-20
Use props
komradebob
New
United States

Thanks to Mindy's hard work, I got a call late yesterday saying that a replacement controller would be shipped out for 10:30am delivery today. Got a tracking number, everything looked good.

Great work.

But UPS let you down. I just can't win. Not DJI's fault, but controller is stuck in Louisville for reasons unknown, according to UPS.

Oh well. Friday it is. I hope!

Again, thanks.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

komradebob Posted at 2017-11-22 09:01
Thanks to Mindy's hard work, I got a call late yesterday saying that a replacement controller would be shipped out for 10:30am delivery today. Got a tracking number, everything looked good.

Great work.

You are very welcome, it's our duty to help you out.
The logistics has got updated, please check again.
Hope you will receive it soon.
Happy Thanksgiving.
2017-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules