DJI Go 4 Flight records lost due to software crashes
762 3 2017-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveAU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113701 ft
Australia

I've recently purchased an Inspire 2 and have been learning how to fly. As part of my Remote Pilots License, I need 5 hours of logged flights. Due to two seperate software crashes of the DJI Go 4 app, the flights which were in progress at the time do not appear in my flight data screen on the app. Is there any way to recover the lost logs from the drone itself? It is important I keep accurate logs and having the app crash is not helping me qualify for my license.
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

In this case, I would recommend you change a recommended device to connect your RC and avoid the app crash again.  Speaking of your flight records, you can try to find the flight log in your phone. Here is the path of the document: \DJI\dji.pilot.v4\FlightRecord.
inspire 2.JPG
2017-11-21
Use props
DaveAU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113701 ft
Australia

Thank you for the advice, I have the Google Pixel 2 XL, when will that be a recommended device?
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DaveAU Posted at 2017-11-22 15:42
Thank you for the advice, I have the Google Pixel 2 XL, when will that be a recommended device?

Sorry that we are unable to provide more info on this point, but we are working on improving our products to make it compatible with more mobile devices, before this, we recommend to use the mobile device in our compatible list for safety.
2017-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules