1817 14 2017-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rplucas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22172 ft
Brazil

Hello!
I tried to fly eith my P3 adv after some time and after a Dji go app update and I’m facing an issue.
I turn on my P3 and controller, connect my iPhone and when I hit camera to access the flight controls and camera, it just shows the video from the P3 and 3 camera buttons, it doesn’t show the flight controls, drone parameters, options or anything else.
Tried to delete and reinstall the app but no success.

Thanks for your help on thia issue.
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

What is your model of device? What is the version of your app? Please provide a screenshot about the situation.
2017-11-21
Use props
Rplucas
lvl.1
Brazil

I have a Phantom 3 advanced and my DJI go app version is 3.1.22.
I’ve attached a screenshot for better understanding
3C9B6D87-CFCE-4B78-A5E5-E7ACE12716DC.png
2017-11-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rplucas Posted at 2017-11-21 15:03
I have a Phantom 3 advanced and my DJI go app version is 3.1.22.
I’ve attached a screenshot for better understanding

Aloha Rplucas,

You win the strange problem of the week award!  That is strange!  There will probably be a simple solution, but I never seen anything like that before.  I thought you had set it on full view but then the three camera buttons should not be there either.  Still, you might try swipping one or two fingertips across the screen to see if it changes.  That is the full view - normal view action.

Are you using an HDMI module?

Good luck with this one!  Electra is good at helping out.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-21
Use props
Rplucas
lvl.1
Brazil

Hello!
I’ve tried everything and screen seems to be frozen, since neither buttons works.
2017-11-22
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Another thread with something that look similar.
2017-11-23
Use props
Rplucas
lvl.1
Brazil

Today I’ve done some tests.
Connected an original apple cable to check if the short cable I was using could be the reason for the issue but it had the same problem.

I opened the app, connected the cable to the RC with the AC turned off and the app was able to identify the RC and I could use the app normally.
When I turned the AC on, once the app identified the AC was on, the app crashed and froze.

Seems there’s an issue on the AC communication with the app.
2017-11-23
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Phone/tablet on, app off. Shut down everything. Start the controller. Start the phantom.  Connect phone/tablet to the phantom wifi. The open the app last. With android systems, the app frequently must be forced stopped prior to opening. After flying  and before flying again with another battery same day, close the app prior to starting up the system.
2017-11-23
Use props
Brenty
lvl.1
United Kingdom

SUCCESS!   Turn off the video cache in background option  Turn on the cache map in the background  5 flights in a row with no problems!
2017-11-24
Use props
Rplucas
lvl.1
Brazil

Great news!!!
I’ll try this tonight!
Thanks!!!
2017-11-24
Use props
Rplucas
lvl.1
Brazil

Guys,

I tried this right now and it didn’t work for me. Still facing the app freeze issue.
A60F71F6-B23D-4939-9F7C-D298AA25FABB.png
2017-11-25
Use props
fans3338f4e6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14554 ft
United States

I had a similar issue this past weekend. flew drone a week earlier with no problem. Went to fly this weekend and air craft would not connect with my i pad air or i phone 5,
both that have worked before. After researching here, Found I needed to log into my DJI vacount and re activate drone. Never had a problem connecting to air craft in past. Just turn on RC, then AC then Go app and ready to fly. Camera view always poped up.
for some reason DJI possiply signed me out and it was'nt till I signed back into my account and reinitialized drone did camera veiw work.
FYI this happened to several freinds on the same weekend. Non of us could connect until we re signed into our accounts. Deleting and reinstalling go app made no difference.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The latest v.3.1.23 has been released at a staged rollout and it will optimize the freeze issue, please update to latest version and check again. Appreciate your feedback.
2017-11-27
Use props
Rplucas
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi,
I’ve updated my app and it’s working now, but I get a critical voltage warning even with a full battery and on my both batteries.
This warning was not showing up before.
2017-11-29
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Rplucas Posted at 2017-11-29 08:08
Hi,
I’ve updated my app and it’s working now, but I get a critical voltage warning even with a full battery and on my both batteries.
This warning was not showing up before.

Try Refresh the app !
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules