Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My post was accidental deleted?
609 7 2017-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cougar1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

My posting about the trobble I am having with getting my Focus issue for my I 2 resolved, seems to have been deleted, why? I need help getting this repaired!
The fact that DJI repair centre has so far not been able to fix my I 2 after 4 attemps is not good, my warranty is soon expiering, are you just going to ignor me and leve me starded with this defect?

Might have been a bit critical, but defenitly factual.
2017-11-21
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Cougar,

Excuse me if I misunderstand the problems of your Inspire 2 - having gone through your posted footage a couple of minutes ago, it appeared to me that your Inspire 2 was fighting against your Focus Wheel inputs. Was your Inspire 2 set to manual focus when you tested and took the video? The video footage covered the lower half of the AF / MF indicator of the DJI GO4 App on your device only and I was not sure whether MF had been set when you tested it, despite of your statement that it was set to MF mode.

N.B. Your posts were still accessible by us. Here is the link.
Henry
2017-11-21
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Cougar,

Regarding to your concerns on whether your post was accidentally deleted, I found out that I could still access your concerned posts from within DJI's HOME / SERVICE forum, or from within your personal info page by clicking your Avatar in any of your posts.

It may be a case that DJI had categorised your concerned post as a SERVICE related post and thus moved it to where it is now.

Henry
2017-11-21
Use props
Cougar1
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Henry M.Y. Posted at 2017-11-21 06:31
Hi Cougar,

Regarding to your concerns on whether your post was accidentally deleted, I found out that I could still access your concerned posts from within DJI's HOME / SERVICE forum, or from within your personal info page by clicking your Avatar in any of your posts.

Hi Henry and thx for the reply. I am not able to find the original post, can you please post a link?

As for your question regarding if is was set to manual focus: Yes it was.

I have actually had 2 inspires 2 set up side by side and just changed the binding of the RC from one to the other. My drone would not focus but as soon as I switched over and bound the other I2 it worked flawless with that one.
2017-11-21
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Here it is, Cougar.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-120264-1-1.html

Henry

2017-11-21
Use props
Cougar1
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Henry M.Y. Posted at 2017-11-21 07:36
Here it is, Cougar.

Thank you Henry, to bad it was moved since other people could have benefitted from all the trouble shooting. Is the post going to just die or are any action being taken to fix this I wonder.
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Sir, the previous thread is still there, we will not delete it unless customers request.
Let's keep communicating in that thread.
2017-11-21
Use props
Cougar1
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-21 07:56
Hello, Sir, the previous thread is still there, we will not delete it unless customers request.
Let's keep communicating in that thread.

Thank you Mindy, yes I am getting a bit frustrated about this issue, and wondered where the post went, no offence but like to get this resolved before my Warranty expires, as well as getting the damaged holder replaced.  
2017-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules