12Next >
7146 41 2017-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb3dda7a5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46919 ft
Netherlands

[size=14.6667px]I am having issues on my iPhone 5s, that worked smoothly before the update. I am on 4.1.18 and updated three days ago. If you start flying I am getting a notification that i am flying in an enhanced warning zone. Normally you would have to tick two boxes and you are good to go.  With the new 4.1.18 version on IOS two messages are mixed together on one image on top of the video screen. If you click on the imageto tick the boxes to start flying, it will lead you to the privacy screen and if you come back, you are still unable to tick the boxes to fly in an enhanced warning zone. I can n[size=14.6667px]ot take off safely... If I turn the phone, nothing changes. [size=14.6667px]Please fix this in a new release. I will not update my ipad (use that for flying) before this is resolved..
2017-11-21
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

If you post a photo it will be much more clear to others and DJI
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I agree, it would be nice if you would provide us with a screenshot of this case for a better confirmation. Thanks a lot.
2017-11-21
Use props
Boeropreis
lvl.4
Netherlands

Here you go, just did a little test and the issue still remains!
2017-11-22
Use props
zebmeat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 97802 ft
United States

Boeropreis Posted at 2017-11-22 00:26
Here you go, just did a little test and the issue still remains![view_image][view_image]

I am having the same issue since upgrading to 4.1.18.  I am using iphone7 running IOS 11.1.2, and an iphone6 running 10.3.3.  I am effectively grounded by this issue as I live within 5 miles of a class G airport.  I have never had this problem before 4.1.18.  I reported this issue to DJI support on 11/20/17, but have not heard back regarding ticket created, CAS-1233912-D2G3H6.  I hope this issue will be resolved quickly with a version update fix.
2017-11-22
Use props
onlytwo
lvl.2

France

It's same with my iphone 5S ,No problem before and now with 4.1.18 ...impossible to do with !!!!!
With my Ipad , no problem because on the SAFETY NOTIFICATION, the blue button and the blue text are so far between them  , I can click this blue button easyly (see picture)

and with 4.1.18  !!!!! Everytime  to fly, when I try to click this blue button (50times)the screen  "SAFETY NOTIFICATION" passed to "DJI GO App Terms of Use" (I can fly my Mavic Pro but...don't see the screeen) because can't access to "YES" !!!!!! Cause: The blue button and the' blue text' are close one of the other !!!

[img=800,600] [/img]
2017-11-23
Use props
zebmeat
lvl.2
United States

onlytwo Posted at 2017-11-23 00:04
It's same with my iphone 5S ,No problem before and now with 4.1.18 ...impossible to do with !!!!!
With my Ipad , no problem because on the SAFETY NOTIFICATION, the blue button and the blue text are so far between them  , I can click this blue button easyly (see picture)

please let DJI know of this problem  They need to issue a fix to 4.1.18!  Contact them however you can, phone or DJI support on internet.  This must be fixed quickly, is a safety issue.
2017-11-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’ll wait until this issue is resolved before updating.
2017-11-23
Use props
WJA4W00FYBU9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2802 ft
France

I just upgrade the NEWEST  firmware 01.04.0100 today with Dji Go for IOS 4.1.18 on My Iphone and ... This problem is NOT RESOLVED. ....... !!!!!!......
Au Secours !!!! HELP HELP!!!!!
2017-11-23
Use props
robvdoever
lvl.1
Netherlands

I also have dame problem. Does someone know if the developpers of DJI also read this forum??
I hope problem is solved very soon. Now the drone is worthless.....
2017-11-23
Use props
onlytwo
lvl.2

France

I just contact with DJI support in FRANCE and he said  no solution for this problem !!!!!!!and Advise me to use my IPAD ( of course !!!! no necessary for  this consulting ) Quel service !!!!!
HOPE some VIP of DJI on this forum read our messages about this problem !!!! AMEN , ALLELUIA , INCH ALLAH ........... !!!!!!!
2017-11-23
Use props
Albatros24
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116010 ft
France

@ WJA4W00FYBU9

Nothing to do with the FW !
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, guys, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused, please refer to the following steps to fix this issue:
Open iPhone, go to Settings---Display&Brightness--Display Zoom, switch to Standard under View, and the issue will be fixed.
Please let us know if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-11-23
Use props
zebmeat
lvl.2
United States

Worked for me, thanks!
2017-11-23
Use props
WJA4W00FYBU9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2802 ft
France

@DJI Mindy,
Unfortunately, It's not work and the same effect with my iphone 5S, IMPOSSIBLE to go to "YES" with many combinaison of click around the blue button !!!!!

2017-11-23
Use props
onlytwo
lvl.2

France

WJA4W00FYBU9 Posted at 2017-11-23 22:19
@DJI Mindy,
Unfortunately, It's not work and the same effect with my iphone 5S, IMPOSSIBLE to go to "YES" with many combinaison of click around the blue button !!!!!

2017-11-23
Use props
onlytwo
lvl.2

France

I don't understand everytime my name 'onlytswo' change to 'WJA4W00FYBU9 ' but no the concern !!
2017-11-23
Use props
Boeropreis
lvl.4
Netherlands

Hi that option does not work on IPhone SE
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zebmeat Posted at 2017-11-23 20:37
Worked for me, thanks!

Good to know it works, we will also get it fixed in the later APP, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Boeropreis Posted at 2017-11-23 23:42

We suggest to start and take off the drone via CSC (push both sticks to the bottom inner or outer corner), then close the DJI Go APP completely and reboot, there should be no notification.
We will get this issue fixed completely in the next version, sorry for the trouble caused.
2017-11-24
Use props
zebmeat
lvl.2
United States

Boeropreis Posted at 2017-11-23 23:42

This is indeed true for the SE --  my guess is that Apple did not include the "Zoomed" option because of the phone's smaller form factor.  The same probably is the case for the iphone 5 and earlier.
2017-11-24
Use props
robvdoever
lvl.1
Netherlands

For me this doesn’t work unfortially...
2017-11-24
Use props
Censurion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448192 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-24 00:00
We suggest to start and take off the drone via CSC (push both sticks to the bottom inner or outer corner), then close the DJI Go APP completely and reboot, there should be no notification.
We will get this issue fixed completely in the next version, sorry for the trouble caused.

I have the same issue. The whole geo-fencing thing is irritating me. I live in a hanglider location and have permission to fly. With the old firmware I had to click and accept 2 things and with the new firmware I can't accept. This is because of the mentiont problem with mij Iphone SE. Now I use the Goggles and then I don't get a message. Please fix it in the new firmware.
2017-11-25
Use props
djiuser_KPiXqHR
New
Flight distance : 314022 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-24 00:00

Struggling still on Iphone SE. Is there a timescale? My new Mavic is not usable at present & I am travelling NEXT week. Shame not to take it. Can I DOWNGRADE temporarily?
2017-11-26
Use props
zebmeat
lvl.2
United States

Read that rebooting app when you see message will clear it.  Leave drone running.  Haven't tried this, but hope it works until dji fixes go 4
2017-11-26
Use props
janp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167178 ft
Belgium

Same issue for me on an iPhone 7. Please fix URGENTLY, I don't have another device so the drone is not usable.
2017-11-30
Use props
janp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167178 ft
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-23 18:52
Hi, guys, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused, please refer to the following steps to fix this issue:
Open iPhone, go to Settings---Display&Brightness--Display Zoom, switch to Standard under View, and the issue will be fixed.
Please let us know if the problem persists, thank you.

Thanks, but I don't want to use standard view. Please fix this asap. I use an iPhone 7 and I have the same issue. Tx.
2017-11-30
Use props
robvdoever
lvl.1
Netherlands

I recently downloaded litchi app but ik hope there’s an update soon so that i can use the DJI go app afterwards...
I think DJI go app is netter for my use with iPhone se..
Does anyone know when the new update is going to be released??
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

janp Posted at 2017-11-30 01:30
Thanks, but I don't want to use standard view. Please fix this asap. I use an iPhone 7 and I have the same issue. Tx.

We will get this issue fixed completely in the next version, sorry for the trouble caused and appreciate your patience.
2017-12-3
Use props
robvdoever
lvl.1
Netherlands

@dji Mindy. Do you have any idea when the update will be released? Is it days, weeks or months??
2017-12-3
Use props
LincsHeli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34239 ft
United Kingdom

Still having the issue with 5s and SE. Any ETA on an app update?
2017-12-16
Use props
zebmeat
lvl.2
United States

Update just released.  Will wait for others to test before upgrading.
2017-12-18
Use props
Ron Jon Woo
New
United States

This is still an issue for my iPhone 7. The last post is almost 3 months old. Is there any updated information regarding this issue?
2018-3-4
Use props
Chris Ogden
lvl.1
United States

Same issue, but on an iPad Pro mini (that also doesn't have a zoom prefs). Rebooted DJI and it comes back.

Also, the warning doesn't come up until AFTER I've taken off. A bit late. Flying in a no-cell phone area, so couldn't use an app to check for any conflicts.

Any way to do the safety check after everything is turned on, but before actually taking off??

Time table for a fix?
2018-3-19
Use props
fans8a13dc96
New
United States

Chris Ogden Posted at 2018-3-19 16:08
Same issue, but on an iPad Pro mini (that also doesn't have a zoom prefs). Rebooted DJI and it comes back.

Also, the warning doesn't come up until AFTER I've taken off. A bit late. Flying in a no-cell phone area, so couldn't use an app to check for any conflicts.

Hi, is there a resolution to this issue? I have an iphone 6s and have had this problem since I flew my drone for the first time a month ago.  Normally I can hover the Mavic Pro and swipe up to close the app and then restart the app, and it will clear, but tonight I tried to do this about 5 times and the message remained.  i would think this would have been fixed by now.  Also, my zoom setting is standard.

Thank you.
2018-5-23
Use props
fans852a5bab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4505 ft
Denmark

Same here on my brand new spark, with iPhone 7, please fix this cant se didely...

Copenhagen calling
2018-6-19
Use props
fans852a5bab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4505 ft
Denmark

Hi Admin

Same here on my brand new spark, with iPhone 7, please fix this - cant se anything because of this chikane window.
Sad to read this have been an issue for about 3 months an counting...I bought a DJI product exacly to not have these kind of issues.
Also in little Copenhagen Denmark its very hard to fly without getting these restriction warnings all the time, it should be easier to fly...

Hope to se an Update sooner than later. THX
2018-6-19
Use props
GrantLeggett
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114039 ft
Canada

Hello all;
I have an iPhone 7 plus with the latest app (June 12th 2018) and firmware for the Mavic Pro.  After having half of my screen covered by the before mentioned warning, "enhanced warning zone" for all of my flying this date, I found a temporary fix.  Immediately after receiving the message, if I touched to DJI logo at the top left of the flight/camera screen returning to the "enter device" or "start flying screen", and then reentered the flight screen, the message was gone and I could continue flying unrestricted by the message, until I landed and started up the Mavic again.  I'd have to go through the same routine again for every time I powered down then up again.  
I hope this helps a few of u for awhile till a proper fix is found.  And FYI I wasn't within 30 miles of a restricted zone, but that's another issue.
2018-6-19
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

GrantLeggett Posted at 2018-6-19 15:08
Hello all;
I have an iPhone 7 plus with the latest app (June 12th 2018) and firmware for the Mavic Pro.  After having half of my screen covered by the before mentioned warning, "enhanced warning zone" for all of my flying this date, I found a temporary fix.  Immediately after receiving the message, if I touched to DJI logo at the top left of the flight/camera screen returning to the "enter device" or "start flying screen", and then reentered the flight screen, the message was gone and I could continue flying unrestricted by the message, until I landed and started up the Mavic again.  I'd have to go through the same routine again for every time I powered down then up again.  
I hope this helps a few of u for awhile till a proper fix is found.  And FYI I wasn't within 30 miles of a restricted zone, but that's another issue.

Would a simpler solution just be to tick the box accepting responsibility for flying in what it thinks is a restricted zone to clear the notification.
2018-6-20
Use props
GrantLeggett
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114039 ft
Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2018-6-20 01:34
Would a simpler solution just be to tick the box accepting responsibility for flying in what it thinks is a restricted zone to clear the notification.

Yes.  I have now read several related posts on the issue.  Dark blue circles on a black background... hmm
2018-6-20
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules