Just waiting tutos for DJI Products Before P4 Android. Thanks in advance

2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thank you so much for this and keep up with the forum!
2017-11-22
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

It would be a good idea to include in the application a "safe return point" notice to further avoid any accident prior to returning home action.
2017-11-23
Use props
nickdkns
New

Romania

Hi there, I would like to give a dji as a prize to my website's ( story downloader ) users. Which one would you recommend? Something around 3000$
2018-7-20
Use props
fet_cking
New

United States

I'm a commercial operator with a fleet of Mavics and P4P2.0s.  We use CrystalSky tablets with every aircraft, and we're trying to incorporate DJI Pilot into our workflow.  I'm having trouble finding any useful documentation regarding this software (I've Googled and searched this forum).  In particular, we need the ability to define a gimbal angle for our mapping flights.

1) Is there any user manual at this time for the DJI Pilot software?
   If no, will there be a manual in the future?
2) Is this ability hidden somewhere?
  If no, can this feature be added in an update?

Obviously, gimbal pitch is already being commanded by the app (if the user adjusts the pitch during a mapping flight, the software returns it to vertical).  It seems to me that adding a user input for angle (in degrees!) would be one of the easier things the dev team has done.
2020-3-24
Use props
fet_cking
New

United States

fet_cking Posted at 3-24 06:00
I'm a commercial operator with a fleet of Mavics and P4P2.0s.  We use CrystalSky tablets with every aircraft, and we're trying to incorporate DJI Pilot into our workflow.  I'm having trouble finding any useful documentation regarding this software (I've Googled and searched this forum).  In particular, we need the ability to define a gimbal angle for our mapping flights.

1) Is there any user manual at this time for the DJI Pilot software?

So, I answered the gimbal question almost immediately after writing this post.  I was in mapping not oblique.  Still would like documentation.  
2020-3-24
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

as you see fet_cking ... answers here shine by their absence ....
2020-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules