Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crashed P4 into Crystalsky
647 4 2017-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JMR58
Captain
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hovering Phantom 4 crashed into the back of my RC mounted with brandnew CS,...trying to get a safe no "strong interference" channel, got a good one for about 1minute, but suddenly hovering P4 came into me! Kept it off with RC and CS, Phantom crashed and broke 1 prop, 1 leg also damaged, Crystalsky tatooed at the back by the props but no structural damage or injury at all.
Stay carefull, fly safe!
JM
No more experiments!!

2017-11-21
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Gosh, that's not good! Let's hope that the issue with the P4 RC will be resolved soon.
2017-11-22
Use props
JMR58
Captain
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-22 02:46
Gosh, that's not good! Let's hope that the issue with the P4 RC will be resolved soon.

Thanks for the fellow feeling, i have downloaded DAT files from DJi Assistant and will send them to DJi support.
There was a huge unfamiliar warning on the app, seconds before the crash, didn't had the time to read it because of impact.
Will keep this posted if more news.
2017-11-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

JMR58 Posted at 2017-11-22 12:09
Thanks for the fellow feeling, i have downloaded DAT files from DJi Assistant and will send them to DJi support.
There was a huge unfamiliar warning on the app, seconds before the crash, didn't had the time to read it because of impact.
Will keep this posted if more news.

That might help DJI indeed, I keep my fingers crossed!
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the crash accident, please send them in at your most convenience for data analysis, hope the problem will get sorted out soon.
2017-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules