USB connecting...
884 7 2015-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JATO
lvl.4

United States

Anyone ever see this before. I'm on 3.12. Yes I know the battery is low. I always discharge my batteries and have never seen this message before.

2015-4-12
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

When are you receiving this message?  In flight?  Or when trying to connect to a computer?
2015-4-12
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

I exited this screen to go to the settings screen and I got this message when I returned.
2015-4-12
Use props
jtrjr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

JATO Posted at 2015-4-13 07:02
I exited this screen to go to the settings screen and I got this message when I returned.

Jato,

I've never seen that one.

Jerry
2015-4-12
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

Well I guess maybe it's just another oddity associated with the 3.12 firmware. After I post this thread I saw another person who had a USB connection screen.  The good news is the message is gone and my camera is working.  
2015-4-13
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-4-13
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

Axe I was playing with my Phantom this morning and I can get the USB connecting message to reappear by trying to access the files on the SD card. If it can't read or transfer a file the message will appear when I go back to the camera screen. But the files can be read if I put the SD in my computer.
The only way to get rid of the message is to cycle power on the Phantom. I almost never use that menu so I don't really know when the problem started, but I also don't like it when things don't work.
2015-4-13
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules