Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum Posting
12Next >
1719 40 2017-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

To Any Admin. ,

When I try to post a reply or comment in a forum I do not see message that it has gone through.
So I hit send/post again and wind up double or even triple posting.
I have found that if I leave the forum and go to my home page or anywhere else , the Money + 1 shows up.

Anyone else having this happen ?
2017-11-22
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
United States

Addendum : This just worked like it used to, seems when I start a new thread it works fine.
2017-11-22
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
United States

But when I posted the Addendum , back to leaving the screen to see the Money + 1.
Probably same to leave this post.
2017-11-22
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 750558 ft
United Kingdom

It’s very slow to update for me also, I just leave it and it gets there eventually or else I get double posts as well.
2017-11-22
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I don't know if you're on a desktop or what ... but, on a desktop, you type the message in the lower box and then press "post reply" below your message.  The post will then show in the thread normally after a second or so.  

However, if you back out of the thread, and then move forward into the thread (I use Chrome), your message won't be visible because it's showing you what the thread looked like when you first entered it.  Press the F5 key, and the page will freshen and show your post.  

In summary, just press F5 when you aren't sure of what is going on.  

2017-11-22
Use props
Kuya Kano
First Officer
Flight distance : 791086 ft
United States

I think it depends on location.  
It seems common with many who post from Europe.  
I'm sure its frustrating and you can't delete your duplicated messages, which is a feature I wish they could add to the forum.
2017-11-22
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 9234058 ft
United States

Could be that your computer is slow, or the servers at DJI are slow too on occasion
2017-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1590364 ft
Netherlands

Are you on mobile?
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Joe
Administrator

United States

We're being very active in fixing these types of issues. If you include screenshots, it'll help us out much more!
2017-11-22
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 750558 ft
United Kingdom

I normally use an iPad on wifi
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

Thanks for your feedback. Please ensure that you have a solid Internet connection. I believe that our designated department will fix that problem. Thanks for your attention.
2017-11-22
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I also noticed that sometimes the reply does not include the quoted post even that the Reply link below has been used. Not sure if the one replying to get a notice of the reply when it happen.
Using latest FF on Win10 or FF on Linux if that should be needed by Dev's.
2017-11-23
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
United States

Thanks for all the reply's.
Hard wired in on Desktop, always solid connection. Really Mark the Droner ?   But , thanks for the F5 note.That sped up the finish message and I will use it each time now.

2017-11-23
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275102 ft
United States

Kuya Kano Posted at 2017-11-22 09:06
I'm sure its frustrating and you can't delete your duplicated messages, which is a feature I wish they could add to the forum.

You can delete.  On the bottom left is the Advanced tab.  Click that, then select Del this post.
2017-11-23
Use props
fans6a7e1199
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82671 ft
United States

Have a Phantom 4 Pro.  Propeller flew off after approximately 30 seconds into flight about 40 feet in the air, and the drone plummeted to the ground.  As the pilot, I feel with the speed of the propeller at lift-off, IF it was operator error, the propeller would have come off before take-off.  The drone was sent to DJI for repair and they immediately sent an invoice for repairs without reviewing the black box information.  Since then I have contacted customer service 7 times.  Customer service for DJI is sub-contracted and when asked to speak to a supervisor (on the last 3 conversations) they promise a return call within 24-48 hours and no response.  When asked to speak to the repair department, they say there are no phones at repair department.  Fed up, I have begrudgingly paid the amount - just to get my drone back!  Customer Service after the point of sale is what makes for successful customer retention.  BEYOND DISSATISFIED WITH DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE.  DJI, you need to take control of Customer Service and supply it within your own company and stores.
2018-1-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

JamesWhenman Posted at 2017-11-23 09:31
Thanks for all the reply's.
Hard wired in on Desktop, always solid connection. Really Mark the Droner ?   But , thanks for the F5 note.That sped up the finish message and I will use it each time now.

Mark's post in #5 is correct, you must use F5 to view the post.
2018-1-11
Use props
impix
lvl.1

Pakistan

throughout the day. These are the only shoes I can wear without being sore at the end of the day but comfortable shoes more reliable
https://www.orthofeet.com/collec ... d-comfortable-shoes
2018-3-2
Use props
impix
lvl.1

Pakistan

fans6a7e1199 Posted at 2018-1-11 14:02
Have a Phantom 4 Pro.  Propeller flew off after approximately 30 seconds into flight about 40 feet in the air, and the drone plummeted to the ground.  As the pilot, I feel with the speed of the propeller at lift-off, IF it was operator error, the propeller would have come off before take-off.  The drone was sent to DJI for repair and they immediately sent an invoice for repairs without reviewing the black box information.  Since then I have contacted customer service 7 times.  Customer service for DJI is sub-contracted and when asked to speak to a supervisor (on the last 3 conversations) they promise a return call within 24-48 hours and no response.  When asked to speak to the repair department, they say there are no phones at repair department.  Fed up, I have begrudgingly paid the amount - just to get my drone back!  Customer Service after the point of sale is what makes for successful customer retention.  BEYOND DISSATISFIED WITH DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE.  DJI, you need to take control of Customer Service and supply it within your own company and stores.

Plantar fasciitis is typically caused by overuse. It’s found in people who spend a significant amount of time on their feet, especially those who are middle-aged.  shoes for plantar fasciitis work
https://www.orthofeet.com/collections/slippers
2018-3-18
Use props
Cirkle Studio
New

India

ORTHOFEET SLIPPERS
This is my second pair of these slippers. The first pair wore out but no quicker than any other pair of slippers and lasted at least as long. They are so comfortable, I look forward to putting them on when I come home each evening.
I can't recommend them enough - they really do help with foot pain and discomfort from plantar fasciitis.
2018-8-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Kuya Kano Posted at 2017-11-22 09:06

To delete a multiple post, is easy as one two three...

First tap, “Advanced”...
Then lower left corner. Slap “Additional options”
Now hit “Del this post”.
Then punch “OK”.
There ya go, poof.

RedHotPoker

2018-8-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-11-23 14:09
You can delete.  On the bottom left is the Advanced tab.  Click that, then select Del this post.

You left out a few steps, bro!! Haha

RedHotPoker
2018-8-28
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-28 04:18
To delete a multiple post, is easy as one two three...

First tap, “Advanced”...

Hey RHP,
Where is that "advanced" button you mentioned ?
It is not the one on the right in the Bold Text Color line ?
2018-8-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

JamesWhenman Posted at 2018-8-28 09:28
Hey RHP,
Where is that "advanced" button you mentioned ?
It is not the one on the right in the Bold Text Color line ?

Yes, that tiny black font Advanced...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=post&action=reply&fid=68&tid=120730&repadvance=1
Which also opens up the. Full user menu...

RedHotPoker
2018-8-28
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-28 09:30
Yes, that tiny black font Advanced...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=post&action=reply&fid=68&tid=120730&repadvance=1
Which also opens up the. Full user menu...

Thanks, I'm on it.....
2018-8-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Honoured to be of assistance to my forum fellow drone enthusiasts.. In any way...

Glad to share.

You did your Avatar Justice... haha

RedHotPoker
2018-8-28
Use props
Sam Drucker
Second Officer

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-28 09:41
Honoured to be of assistance to my forum fellow drone enthusiasts.. In any way...

Glad to share.

It's nice to have a drone friend out there.

Sky cleared up, time to fly up there.

Wheels up just doesn't sound or fit right,

So skid bars up in ten for flight.
2018-8-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sam Drucker Posted at 2018-8-28 09:46
It's nice to have a drone friend out there.

Sky cleared up, time to fly up there.

Where are you located?

Edmonton Alberta here..

RedHotPoker
2018-8-28
Use props
Sam Drucker
Second Officer

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-28 09:54
Where are you located?

Edmonton Alberta here..

Tucker, Georgia, US
That explains the time difference in our posts.
Batteries got low, had to come in and charge them.

2018-8-28
Use props
djiuser_lmxflvk3Y4xS
lvl.1

India

This is my second pair of these slippers. The first pair wore out but no quicker than any other pair of slippers and lasted at least as long. They are so comfortable, I look forward to putting them on when I come home each evening. Hp printer in error state
2018-10-31
Use props
livewebtutorau
lvl.1

India

I don't know if you're on a desktop or what ... but, on a desktop, you type the message in the lower box and then press "post reply" below your message.  The post will then show in the thread normally after a second or so.  Online Assignment Help
2018-12-26
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

No need for F5 usually ... it just takes a few seconds for it to upload and then simple scroll up will display ... that's what I do anyway.

What is annoying though is that DJI despite requests from various people still failed to make threads auto jump to first un-read post - as most other forums do.

Nigel
2018-12-27
Use props
alexstephen
lvl.1

United States

Hi,
It might be a problem of your internet or the system you are using is slow.
I usually Write My Essay online.
2-2 23:06
Use props
djiuser_uZ5rxVSHiLMQ
lvl.1

India

I had this issue in the beginning but nothing at the moment. I was away with this forum since I had to work with https://essayssos.com/writing-service/dissertation-writing-services.html . Now I am back.
4-17 23:52
Use props
nikki07
lvl.1

India

Students who are demanding for need assignment help then students can easily get assignment help service and easily get our more best services from the professional experts of StudentsAssignmentHelp.com. Our best team is working for the best solution for students.
4-24 23:18
Use props
JeffreyS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 71932 ft
United States

While we're all talking about the lousy forum software, there in no access to the Photos & Video forum.  Clicking that only takes you to the general ALL Phantom forum.
4-25 12:48
Use props
nikki07
lvl.1

India

Students don't have to wait to collect top homework writing services today and score top marks.  So if you looking for law assignment help so don't search more and get our best services from the professional experts of StudentsAssignmentHelp.com. For your homework best team is always working to give for students and they can easily finish all your task accurately and in the asked format.
5-24 22:28
Use props
eligzina
lvl.1

India

Yes you can add this. I usually used data through wifi
assignment help
8-19 23:26
Use props
jasonry
lvl.1

AllAssignmenthelp.com online essay assignment help UK is one such resource that provides all the help you need for Online  Assignment help, Tutorial tools who help students globally at all level academic. We work 24*7 for your convenience, so you don’t need to wait for any certain time, you can reach any time at our site do my assignment for me, for any concern directly get into touch with our expert also in Assignment writing service
9-20 01:58
Use props
Janice Lewis
New

Norway

[url=]american progressive life insurance[/url]
10-18 21:22
Use props
Janice Lewis
New

Norway

Reader