Lens disconnected error?
6558 43 2017-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bando Works
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253704 ft

Same issue.  Finally gave in after trying EVERYTHING and sent to DJI for repair.  Let's see what happens.  

Nearly $20K invested in this system and stuff like this keeps happening, which costs us jobs.  Everything was working fine until the -300 firmware update.

DJI - this is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE to a professional clientele who make a living trusting your products on a daily basis.  PLEASE FIGURE THIS OUT
2018-3-23
Use props
Anderjon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

The latest firmware upgrade is basically garbage. Caused both Lens Disconnected error and inability to select full 4K (X4S). Downgrading firmware fixes both.

I’ve heard DJI are seriously considering checking their firmware upgrades before releasing them now, rather than just letting the office cleaners hit “send”..

@DJI, here’s a link you might find useful:

Regression Tesing For Beginners

Some of your customers actually use these things for their jobs, so you know, maybe get it right in future?
2018-3-25
Use props
fansb92fa5dc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 928235 ft

Anderjon Posted at 2018-3-25 13:06
The latest firmware upgrade is basically garbage. Caused both Lens Disconnected error and inability to select full 4K (X4S). Downgrading firmware fixes both.

I’ve heard DJI are seriously considering checking their firmware upgrades before releasing them now, rather than just letting the office cleaners hit “send”..

Just had a brand new Inspire 2 that this happened to. I had already connected the pilot controller and a few days later we got the camera controller. It was fine while it was working with just one controller, but as soon as I hooked up the camera controller it started to go out of focus. I would tap again, it would focus and then go out of focus. You could hear the camera actually making a clicking sound. I tried with 4 other X5s gimbals and all the same. After rebooting the new controller and reopening the app, I FINALLY got the message that the firmware was inconsistent. Did the upgrade to the new controller and it works like a charm now. This was definitely a mismatch with the firmware for both controllers for me.
2018-3-29
Use props
Puttmaster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18931532 ft
  • >>>

fansb92fa5dc Posted at 2018-3-29 09:09
Just had a brand new Inspire 2 that this happened to. I had already connected the pilot controller and a few days later we got the camera controller. It was fine while it was working with just one controller, but as soon as I hooked up the camera controller it started to go out of focus. I would tap again, it would focus and then go out of focus. You could hear the camera actually making a clicking sound. I tried with 4 other X5s gimbals and all the same. After rebooting the new controller and reopening the app, I FINALLY got the message that the firmware was inconsistent. Did the upgrade to the new controller and it works like a charm now. This was definitely a mismatch with the firmware for both controllers for me.

Just had a brand new Inspire 2 that this happened to. I had already connected the pilot controller and a few days later we got the camera controller. It was fine while it was working with just one controller, but as soon as I hooked up the camera controller it started to go out of focus. I would tap again, it would focus and then go out of focus. You could hear the camera actually making a clicking sound. I tried with 4 other X5s gimbals and all the same. After rebooting the new controller and reopening the app, I FINALLY got the message that the firmware was inconsistent. Did the upgrade to the new controller and it works like a charm now. This was definitely a mismatch with the firmware for both controllers for me.
2018-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules