Mic for better audio
675 4 2017-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnlandpix
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I purchased the little DJI FM-15 microphone for the Osmo.  For under $6.00 this mic really improves the audio.  It's also small enough to fit inside the Osmo case.  Just an FYI if anyone wants to improve the Osmo audio without spending much.
2017-11-22
Use props
cat824
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48114 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Osmo originally didn't come with the Flexi-Mic, it was a later addition to the Osmo and Osmo+ after multiple complaints of voice recording quality of the in-built microphone. The Flexi-Mic now comes standard with Osmo and Osmo+.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FM-15 Flexi Microphone is included in the package at the moment, thank you for the feedback about our product.
Hope you have a great time with it.
2017-11-22
Use props
mtnlandpix
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-22 22:13
FM-15 Flexi Microphone is included in the package at the moment, thank you for the feedback about our product.
Hope you have a great time with it.

I purchased my Osmo a couple of months ago at Besr Buy, but no mic was included.  Good to know that it is now included.
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mtnlandpix Posted at 2017-11-23 07:15
I purchased my Osmo a couple of months ago at Besr Buy, but no mic was included.  Good to know that it is now included.

OK, if there is any suggestion or problem with our problem, you are very welcome to post in Forum.
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules