HDMI MODULE FOR P4 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans13047cc8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57457 ft
Indonesia

Hello,

I usually used dji goggles for my P4Pro... but i want to use my ipad too at the same time for main control and my save flight. It is possible if i install the HDMi Module for P3?. Because I ask every shop at my country if HDMI Module for P3 doesnt work at P4Pro.
2017-11-22
Use props
Noy Ramone
lvl.1
Indonesia

HDMI Module for P4 Pro is not ready yet, is it right?
2017-11-22
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

As far as I know the HDMI module was initially designed for the P3P also works installed on the P4P controller.  I have the module installed for my P4P and everything works as advertised.  However, for the setup you stated you will need to connect your tablet using the USB connection and connect the goggles using the HDMI connection.  Meaning you will not have any control over the bird from the goggles, you will see the camera feed and uav's stats but that will be about all you can do.
You will also need a mini HDMI connector to go from standard to mini as the module will only take mini.  Lastly, I find that with the HDMI mini connector and cord it weighs heavily on the connection to the point it has cause a disconnect, you will need to watch out for that, I am also concerned that it may break the module's connector in time.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

HDMI Module of P3 can be used in P4 Series. Sorry that it is not available in Indonisia: http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hdmi-output-module. Please contact our retail stores and see if they have it in stock.
2017-11-23
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi there,
I have been using the HDMI adapter P3 on my P4P for a while now and no problems at all.
Very easy to install, once fitted go to ( menu top right ) on main screen of the Go 4 app goto ( HD ) and scroll down to the area that reads output and select the ones you want ( on screen display and HDMI ) then both will show the screen that is on the Tablet / Phone. Connect the Goggles to the New HDMI port on the controller and when it starts up you will see the same screen, that gives you FPV on the Goggles for a friend to enjoy the view from the Goggles and your view on the Tablet / Phone to control the Drone.
Really good view, you may need to set the Goggles HDMI selection to suit the way you want, you will find this under Tools in the Menu on the Goggles, Enjoy.
bye
davawt
PS:- you will need a adapter for the HDMI cable to connect to the HDMI port on the adapter, they are availible on DJI Store £5, when I bought the Goggles I also bought  the Adapter and the OTG cable. All works fine.....
2017-11-23
Use props
Noy Ramone
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-23 00:20
HDMI Module of P3 can be used in P4 Series. Sorry that it is not available in Indonisia: http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hdmi-output-module. Please contact our retail stores and see if they have it in stock.

I have tried HDMI Module from Inspire, which is my friend told me if it same with HDMI Module for P3. When I connect it to my ipad it work (USB Port), but when I connect DJI Goggle to HDMI Port, the visual from camera on my ipad disconnected, but the instruments on my ipad still work. And my goggle isnt work too. I tried to unplug the Goggles, then my ipad work again. Can you tell me what is the problem? Thanks before.
2017-12-7
Use props
DUBE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1342 ft
  • >>>
Nigeria

U can use the Module for P4 and P4P, its compatible
2018-4-11
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

DUBE Posted at 2018-4-11 06:06
U can use the Module for P4 and P4P, its compatible

This is what is known as a zombie thread...it went dead in early December of last year.  That being the case the OP likely got what they needed or has forgotten about it, it appears they got the info they were interested in...just FYI
2018-4-11
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

I just installed mine a few minutes ago,  on P4Pro.  Checked the settings, and they were already on.

No update needed....just plugged into my FlySight Goggles and it worked!  Nice,  REALLY Nice.....now I'd like to get a monitor to put on the bench with a Lipo Battery to drive it.....

Randy
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules