Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Zenmuse 3 shows up as Inspire 1 RAW on DJI GO App
2010 3 2017-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
parkeraa0228
New
United States

Hi, so I just bought a Osmo from B&H that comes with the Zenmuse X3 mount in place of the regular mount. I tried to connect the osmo to the DJI Go app but it shows up as the Inspire 1 Raw camera... The wifi I connected to was Osmo_xxxxxx but the app doesnt register it. I read that the Zenmuse X3 has to be updated before it becomes compatible with the Osmo but I do not own the Inspire 1 so I cannot check to see if it is updated, nor update it if it isn't. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to send it back to B&H? Can the camera firmware be updated without the drone? Thanks.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please check if the DJI Go 4 is still running in the background, it must be closed completely.
2017-11-22
Use props
parkeraa0228
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-22 22:09
Please check if the DJI Go 4 is still running in the background, it must be closed completely.

I restarted my phone and the osmo and I still ran into the same problem. It is connecting to my phone via wifi but is showing up as the inspire drone in the app instead of the osmo.
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

parkeraa0228 Posted at 2017-11-23 06:30
I restarted my phone and the osmo and I still ran into the same problem. It is connecting to my phone via wifi but is showing up as the inspire drone in the app instead of the osmo.

Please flash the firmware of Osmo+, here is the link to download the firmware: https://www.dji.com/osmo-plus/info#downloads
Then please refer to the tutorial video below to flash the firmware:
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules