Looks like a lot of disgruntle people.
2017-11-23
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Dear Itsfaultyagain!,

I will post some words here and I believe you will not like them.
I can see you have some issues with DJI.
So many of us knows that customer services need improvements.
DJI is not the best but not even the worst company in the entire world.
But it produces the best drones in the moment.
I understand forums are free places; but you will not manage anything granting everyone your rage against the machine.
I don’t believe the moderators and admins are the owners of DJI and they are very polite and I assume they try, as they can. But with all limitations.
I guarantee you that without calm discussions showing and seeing all sides of the coin you will not be able to solve anything, and will have no one’s help.
Of course, if you fell you are treated with dishonesty you must find legal ways to fix the mess.
But sure, despite of this, the stones will continue rolling.
I had issues with my Mavic.
And I am from Brazil. I have no one to help me.
The problem I had was hardware problem.
I was unfortunate.
But it is no one’s fault. I brought the problem here and had many help: the respect, worries and good wishes from my pilot colleagues.
I wish you can find a way to solve your problem.
Let us know if we could help; here are the best pilots in the world! And quite all of them are extremely easy to achieve.
So, I wish you luck.
Don’t consider me an enemy or a DJI guy!
I am just a user, that had suffered once but let it go!
Thanks for reading.

2017-11-23
Use props
Itsfaultyagain!
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 780285 ft
South Africa

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-11-23
Use props
Itsfaultyagain!
Ban Posts
South Africa

2017-11-23
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Awful experience!
I wish you could solve this!
The problems with the gimbal and camera on Mavics are becoming a worrying situation.
I wish DJI would improve this hardware.
Update us and, again, I wish you luck!
2017-11-23
Use props
Itsfaultyagain!
Ban Posts
South Africa

2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Itsfaultyagain! Posted at 2017-11-23 03:24
I hear what your saying, but something that is taking over 3 months plus should only take two weeks.

I'm on holidays in South Africa, with the most beautiful views and this is what i get to video it with.

It is really abnormal that your camera act in that way. Please tell me the version of your mavic. What is the firmware of your drone? Did you crash your drone before? Sorry to hear that you can not shoot the beautiful view during vacation and we are willing to help you solve the problem.
2017-11-24
Use props
Itsfaultyagain!
Ban Posts
South Africa

2017-11-24
Use props
Itsfaultyagain!
Ban Posts
South Africa

2017-11-24
Use props
doZer the ogre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78563 ft
United States

i got nothing bad to say yet...
2017-11-24
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

doZer the ogre Posted at 2017-11-24 03:08
i got nothing bad to say yet...

ya me either. I have 2 Mavic pros and the only problem i have had so far was caused by me.........so far.

Good luck to the OP.
2017-11-24
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

I have had my Mavic for almost a year and I have used the European service centre once and had no issues with the service at all.

To the OP I see a number of post from you about your poor experience with your Mavic(s) and I do understand your frustration but I would like to encourage you to take any help being offered to you to support you in trying to resolve your issue. The admin's on this site IMO are and will give genuine help and support where ever they can.
2017-11-24
Use props
gusgus94
New

DO NOT BUY THE SPARK!!!!

I bought the spark and it was working okay. Connecting my phone directly to the remote using the micro usb caused problems. After take off it wouldn't register that it took off even though I could fly it around... then I wouldn't be able to land it because it didn't know it had taken off on my phone.

One day when flying it out using the remote I got out about 500 feet and was only about 200 to 300 feet up before it immediately lost connection and never came back. Usually it would tell me that connection is week before it would lose connection entirely and usually it wouldn't get to that point until I would be about at least 1500 feet out. Whenever it would lose connection it would just come back immediately. This time it lost connection it never came back and I couldn't find it.

Worst $400 I ever spent. Do not buy it.
2018-4-29
Use props
CoopInTX
lvl.1

United States

Worst customer service and products in the electronics industry, short of buying directly from Wish.com. Avoid DJI like the plague if you don't want to have a several-thousand dollar brick
2021-8-4
Use props
IHATEDJI
New

United Kingdom

This company is a disgrace. They sell products that do not work and refuse to provide a refund even when they know it doesn't work. The customer service team is obnoxious, clueless and rude. I am going to do everything I can to see this disgusting company shut down. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Scummy human beings who parents should have been neutered. I would spit in the face of every last one of you if I had the chance.
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_vB7aOEDLVtMr
New

United States

This experience was absolutely crap dude I ordered my drone over 30 days ago they said it'd be here on the freaking 8th I get an email saying you won't be here till the 9th no big deal whatever, it's now the 12th and today I find out that y'all somehow managed to get a hold of somebody that was not me when you call my phone number, God forbid y'all have any type of honesty or integrity to claim that it was clearly not me on the phone you were talking to, but instead you take advantage of the moment and you convince that person on the phone that you're talking to to order their drone from China instead so y'all send us his drone from China which we did not want we wanted a drone directly from DJI I would have waited till the 27th but instead you take advantage of somebody who lacks the information they need to make it secure decision on this purchase dude and you tell them that they'll be better off taking this drone from China that will get here a week quicker. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER E
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_4lqM3NYtRAa6
New

United States

This is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with.  They sold me a faulty drone that I paid over $2600 for.  2nd flight it lost controls and crashes itself I to a tree.  I had the care program and all and Dji basically told me to go screw myself.  They are of no help and I encourage anyone reading this to stay as far away from this company as you can.  Worst customer service ever …I feel like they totally just scammed me bc they did.  Probably the worst customer service experience of my life.  
2023-2-20
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

djiuser_4lqM3NYtRAa6 Posted at 2-20 12:08
This is the worst company I’ve ever dealt with.  They sold me a faulty drone that I paid over $2600 for.  2nd flight it lost controls and crashes itself I to a tree.  I had the care program and all and Dji basically told me to go screw myself.  They are of no help and I encourage anyone reading this to stay as far away from this company as you can.  Worst customer service ever …I feel like they totally just scammed me bc they did.  Probably the worst customer service experience of my life.

Maybe you should post more details. I just crashed my drone, opened a CR case and immediately received a return label via e-mail. Exactly one week later, I opened my brand new drone. GREAT service!!! If you use CR and it is deemed a warranty case, they will replace under warranty and not use CR.
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_4lqM3NYtRAa6 Posted at 2-20 12:08

Hi there, we managed to find out your order number through your forum account. Hope you understand that according to DJI's after-sales policy, you can only request Return & Refund Service in the following situation:
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
As our team explained in the email, your product is already out of the refund period, we are sorry that we're unable to provide a refund service. You may also refer to: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav
2023-2-20
Use props
Sofrito
New
United States

My drone was awesome, BUT
My drone was awesome, great resolution and easy to use. After about a month and less than a dozen trips however, the propeller arm fell apart due to something loosening up inside of the joint and the drone was unusable. *There was no crash, impact, or hard landing* at all. It's been over a month since I reported this, was initially told that my warranty would cover it but then later told it wouldn't. Regardless, after paying $1200 for the drone I need it to be fixed and willing to pay. DJI keeps promising to seen instructions and a RMA, but 1 month later still don't have that. Very disappointing and frustrating to pay that much and get such bad service.
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sofrito Posted at 11-27 10:08
My drone was awesome, great resolution and easy to use. After about a month and less than a dozen trips however, the propeller arm fell apart due to something loosening up inside of the joint and the drone was unusable. *There was no crash, impact, or hard landing* at all. It's been over a month since I reported this, was initially told that my warranty would cover it but then later told it wouldn't. Regardless, after paying $1200 for the drone I need it to be fixed and willing to pay. DJI keeps promising to seen instructions and a RMA, but 1 month later still don't have that. Very disappointing and frustrating to pay that much and get such bad service.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for this unpleasant experience. For us to provide you an accurate resolution, could you please provide us with your case number so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sofrito Posted at 11-27 10:08

Hi Sofrito, after checking with our relevant team, they have resent you the shipping label as PDF file via e-mail. Please kindly check the inbox/ junk mail box from your e-mail, thanks.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
2023-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules