(PT-BR ONLY)BRAZIL PHANTOM 3 4 PRO/ADV
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312579 ft
Brazil

Ola amigos abri este post para conversar com voces sobre nossos phantoms.. estava reparando e nao sei se voces tem a mesma visao que eu, mas o suporte nao dá muita atençao para nós. Estou a uma semana tentando explicar o que esta acontecendo comigo e meu P3A e ninguem do suporte dá muita atenção.

Gostaria de saber se algum de voces já teve uma pane no firmware instalado na aeronave.
Estou tendo um problema relacionado a isso e gostaria de saber se alguem ja teve e se conseguiu resolver.
Estou desconfiado que meu firmware corrompeu depois de uma travada.
Aguardo a manifestaçao aí dos brazucas.. vamos se adicionar como amigos ae..

Abraços a todos
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for that I couldn't read Portuguese, according to the Google translate, you mean that the drone had crashed before and you repair it, right? Did you send the drone back to DJI's repair center or get it fixed in the recommended service center, or you repair it yourself? How about the result? Could you please tell me with more details about your situation?
Please let me know if I understand wrong. Thank you.
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I've received your PM and replied your previous post here, please check it.
2017-11-26
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-26 02:28
Sorry for that I couldn't read Portuguese, according to the Google translate, you mean that the drone had crashed before and you repair it, right? Did you send the drone back to DJI's repair center or get it fixed in the recommended service center, or you repair it yourself? How about the result? Could you please tell me with more details about your situation?
Please let me know if I understand wrong. Thank you.

Hello THOR, I was able to repair my aircraft after a long two months of testing and many searches I was able to find out that the problem in my aircraft was the warping of the electronic boards located inside the module of VISION POSITIONING .. I loosened the screws that hold the support of the module and the aircraft reconnected to the remote control. I found it amazing how the electronic boards did not burn because they have marks and signs of overheating. I was thinking it was firmware problem but it was not.

2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

C&A I.A Posted at 2017-12-30 19:11
Hello THOR, I was able to repair my aircraft after a long two months of testing and many searches I was able to find out that the problem in my aircraft was the warping of the electronic boards located inside the module of VISION POSITIONING .. I loosened the screws that hold the support of the module and the aircraft reconnected to the remote control. I found it amazing how the electronic boards did not burn because they have marks and signs of overheating. I was thinking it was firmware problem but it was not.

You are so talented, but we still don't recommend repairing the drone by yourself for the concern of the flight safety and warranty maintenance. We suggest sending it back to our official repair center for maintenance if the drone needs to be repaired in the future. Thank you.
2018-1-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Home repair, negates down time, but hopefully any further problems are elimininated. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-1-2
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Brazil

My equipment is second hand, that is, it is used because I bought it from a friend. I do not have the invoice or any coupon, I do not believe that DJI will give me some attention to these facts and even more because my equipment is already out of line.
2018-1-2
Use props
fansaa6af79c
lvl.1

Brazil

Não consigo conectar o Rádio ao meu Ph3 Adv de jeito nenhum... alguém pode me ajudar, por favor?
2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules