Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pixelisation ang laggy video on mobile.
1329 21 2017-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1e15cf3b
New
Flight distance : 2133 ft
Russia

Hello, i have a Mavic Pro for about 8 months.
A few months ago, i've spotted, that sometimes picture on my mobile is laggy and highly pixelised(some types of artifacts). It is very rare occasion so i don't pay attention
A few days ago i've spotted that at night time camera is focusing very bad. Especially if using AFC.
Today, pixelisation and lag present immediatly after powering on.
I've sent a video, describing the situation.
Tech Support suggest me to try another mobile, but i dont think that is a cause, because i've using that mobile from the time i've bought Mavic without trouble.
Also i dont have another mobile right now.
Some time ago i've tried to recalibrate everything, including camera also tried to update firmware and reinstall DJI GO4 App.

I cannot post URL, so i can sent video via PM.

2017-11-24
Use props
fans1e15cf3b
New
Russia

I'll post some screenshot from mobile.

2017-11-24
Use props
fans1e15cf3b
New
Russia

2017-11-24
Use props
Fitschi
New
Flight distance : 77451 ft

Germany

have a look at ozher Posts, same issue with the 4.1.18 APP, try to rollback to 4.1.16 via apkmirror. It´s easy and work at my Galaxy S5. Disable auto update apps !!
2017-11-24
Use props
Mullheliflier
Captain
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the same issue with my Android phone. Tried using apk mirror to go back. It downloaded, but failed to install. Any advice would be appreciated as my phone is no longer useable with my Mavic. Thanks.
2017-11-24
Use props
Nazar78
Captain
Flight distance : 5106037 ft
Singapore

Mullheliflier Posted at 2017-11-24 05:24
I have the same issue with my Android phone. Tried using apk mirror to go back. It downloaded, but failed to install. Any advice would be appreciated as my phone is no longer useable with my Mavic. Thanks.

Uninstall the previous version first. Ensure your device security settings is set to accept installing from "Unknown sources".
2017-11-24
Use props
Fitschi
New
Flight distance : 77451 ft

Germany

Try to Deinstall the 4.1.18 App, Delete all Files in \DJI on phone maual.
Then try to install the APK again. If it fails, try both versions or go to App Version 4.1.10.
Other users reported well done by downgrading to this Version
Otherwise, wait for update and rotate your thumbs
2017-11-24
Use props
Mullheliflier
Captain
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks Nazar78. Got 4.1.15 back on and now no broken up or seriously lagging video. I am a great fan of DJI products, but there appears to be lots of issues appearing in updates for apps and firmware. Hopefully DJI will get these back up to the same high standards of their hardware.
2017-11-24
Use props
fans1e15cf3b
New
Russia

Mullheliflier Posted at 2017-11-24 06:36
Thanks Nazar78. Got 4.1.15 back on and now no broken up or seriously lagging video. I am a great fan of DJI products, but there appears to be lots of issues appearing in updates for apps and firmware. Hopefully DJI will get these back up to the same high standards of their hardware.

4.1.15 work flawessly!
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please help to name the mobile device and Android version info? Would like to collect the info. Thanks a lot.
2017-11-26
Use props
Thudd
First Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-26 03:23
Could you please help to name the mobile device and Android version info? Would like to collect the info. Thanks a lot.

Howdy Thor.  I have this problem as well. Can't fly.  My Nexus 7 II running Android v6.0.1, build MOB30X, worked well before this update.
2017-11-26
Use props
Pekik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1995397 ft
Indonesia

Its also have same problem on samsung galaxy tab s2, android 7.0
2017-11-26
Use props
bmbk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5085 ft
Malaysia

in my countries, tonnes of devices having the same problem. as reported by the country Dji whatapp group.  All the team member is early  asking how to downgrade. Looks like they wont update any more DJi firmware IMO. They are not even in this forum group.

I hope you fire the person why came out with this update. Every update make Dji less DJi. If you know what i mean..
2017-11-26
Use props
bmbk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5085 ft
Malaysia

Fyi, luckily i am not one of the smart guy who did the update .
2017-11-26
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26493 ft
France

Sucks eh, this should be kept to the main forum post regarding the official release??
2017-11-26
Use props
fans1e15cf3b
New
Russia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-26 03:23

Xiaomi Redmi 3 PRO.
2017-11-27
Use props
djiuser_PY2JzUF
New
Canada

Hello! I had exactly the same problem. At the first, I didn't take care of the pixelated screen, was rarely. Since this Monday, when I tried to fly my Mavic, the pixelated screen appeared just turning on the device. I used to use a Samsung Note 3. Yesterday I found your input and read all the answers.That I did in the evening was to try with my wife's cellphone, Samsung S8+, and it did it well! no laggy video and no pixelated screen none time. I hope you had solved this...
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi all, the transmission issue for Android device should now be resolved. Please kindly refresh the app and test again. Thank you for your help to locate the issue.
2017-11-30
Use props
djiuser_LDnFwV3PcB1Q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 650007 ft

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-30 02:19
Hi all, the transmission issue for Android device should now be resolved. Please kindly refresh the app and test again. Thank you for your help to locate the issue.

No. It still happened to my android phone.
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_LDnFwV3PcB1Q Posted at 2018-3-29 18:12
No. It still happened to my android phone.

May I know which mobile device are you using? The transmission pixelation issue might also happen when there are interferences around, please try to change another location with less signal interference, choose a channel with less noise, switch the mobile device to airplane mode or change the USB cable. Compatibility issue might also cause this situation. Devices might have compatibility issues if the configurations are not strong enough.
2018-3-29
Use props
djiuser_LDnFwV3PcB1Q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 650007 ft

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-29 20:32
May I know which mobile device are you using? The transmission pixelation issue might also happen when there are interferences around, please try to change another location with less signal interference, choose a channel with less noise, switch the mobile device to airplane mode or change the USB cable. Compatibility issue might also cause this situation. Devices might have compatibility issues if the configurations are not strong enough.

I used Google Nexus 6. It has the pixelation issue. I have tried almost everything: change cable, turnoff wifi/bluetooth, downgrade App version, change location. But still cannot solve this. Any more ideas? I would like to try

I have another apple mini ipad which has no issue. So I think I need to switch from Android to Apple?
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_LDnFwV3PcB1Q Posted at 2018-4-6 11:03
I used Google Nexus 6. It has the pixelation issue. I have tried almost everything: change cable, turnoff wifi/bluetooth, downgrade App version, change location. But still cannot solve this. Any more ideas? I would like to try

I have another apple mini ipad which has no issue. So I think I need to switch from Android to Apple?

Since you had tried what I mentioned above and there is no issue with another device, then it should be the issue of the mobile device compatibility. Then using the device that can run the app smoothly is suggested.
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules