Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Positive Feedback for DJI Repair
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

I just wanted to share my report of how quicklly and flawlessly DJI repaired my P4P this past month.

After a recent speed test in cold weather last month, I discoered stress cracks around one of the rotor intakes.  Despite reviewing a "how to" replace the shell myself, I decided not to try it with my fat fingers and have the "pros" fix it at DJI.

The online submission for repair form was very easy to understand.  I printed the free UPS shipping label, dropped it off at UPS, and from there was able to track every step of the progress.  within a week, the P4P arrived at the California DJI repair facility, and I was able to monitor its progress on the DJI repair tracking site.  Within a day, the P4P was diagnosed and with the sales receipt and purchase info, they were able to confirm it was under waranty and moved it to the repair process.  
Then suddenly, the DJI Repair Tracking failed to recognise my repair tracking number, so I called DJI.  The call took about 15 minutes and tells you what number you are in the queue for a representative.  Once I was able to speak to a representative, she stated that it was a temporary error in their system and was able to verify that the P4P was indeed ready for repair.  She then told me it would take approximtely three weeks to complete the repair and have the P4P back at my home.  When she said that, I realized I had a flight out of the U.S. in 4 weeks and I explained it to the representative.  She was very kind to place a "notice" on the work request that I was on a deadline to try to speed up the repair process.
To my surprise, the following day the shell was repaired.  And to even more surprise, they scheduled the return shipment to be via Overnight Air UPS.  
Today, two days later, my P4P returned to me, a whole three weeks before I leave the country.  The P4P came with two pages of instructions on how to re-link the P4P to your controller and other information.  A test flight did show all the controlls working well, although it did need some IMU and Gimbal calibration.  -No problem.  10 minutes later, the P4P flies as good as new!

I wanted to share this because I do read a lot of negative reviews about DJI repair.
The fact that they expidited the repair and shipped it overnight was an exceptional act of customer service.  I would have been happy to have had the assurance that it arrived a week before my flight, but DJI went above and beyond to show that they do care for the needs of their customers.  Being a former Yacht Captain, having shipped countless products for repair and servicing, I have to say that this had to be the least stressful repair ticket I have ever placed an order for.

I hope this message helps anyone who might have concer about the process of DJI Repair orders, and I just wanted to write it out as a public THANK YOU to DJI for showing such extrordinary customer service.  You all have a great Winter while I go fly somewhere warm for a few months!

DJI Reindeer Drones

DJI Reindeer Drones
2017-11-24
Use props
chandavi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 252290 ft
United States

Great to hear some positive things about DJI.   
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kuya Kano, thank you so much for the positive feedback about our customer service, which gives us many motivation to keep moving.
We listen to all the feedback from social media and always working on improving our shortcomings. Hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2017-11-24
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

That’s great news. I’m glad you got everything fix
2017-11-24
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-24 19:22
Kuya Kano, thank you so much for the positive feedback about our customer service, which gives us many motivation to keep moving.
We listen to all the feedback from social media and always working on improving our shortcomings. Hope you have a great time on flying the drone.

Thank you, Mindy.

Your customer service was impressive enough to encourage me to purchase a DJI Spark as a gift for the individual who will be watching my house while I am in Asia.  
2017-11-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the positive.
2017-11-25
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Did you get your own back (same serial) or an replacement?
2017-11-25
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
United States

KedDK Posted at 2017-11-25 18:23
Did you get your own back (same serial) or an replacement?

I got my own back.  
I know because I have my FAA license taped inside the battery compartment and on top of the shell by one of the rotors.  And also when I tested it, the DJI Go app recognised it.
2017-11-26
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Glad you got it back and had a good experience
2017-11-26
Use props
Vendex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Thank you for sharing good news, I also thank to DJI for fixing mine this September, I'm very satisfied.
2017-11-26
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
United States

Vendex Posted at 2017-11-26 05:38
Thank you for sharing good news, I also thank to DJI for fixing mine this September, I'm very satisfied.

I sometimes wonder if the actual positive results outweigh the number of complaints I hear.  
I hear so many negative comments, it made me a bit nervous about sending it it.  But the speed of repair, the way I'm able to track the progress, and kindness of the DJI Repair staff deserve some positive and public recognition.
2017-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules