Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic & DSLR Backpack
1748 5 2017-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dedelen
lvl.1
United States

Looking for a backpack that will hold a DSLR with maybe a lense or two, and then my mavic pro & remote, and if possible also a 13' laptop. Something that will be good for camping/hiking and ideally could be a good bag to fit a few extra things on for vacation. Been looking at some f-stop backpoacks but hey are quite $$. Anyone have any good suggestions or am i just looking for too much?

Thanks
2017-11-24
Use props
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 938012 ft
United States

I use a Lowepro Fastpack 250. I carry a 15" laptop, Ipad, Samsung note 10.1 tablet. the Mavic, remote, 5 batteries, nd filters extra props, cords etc. I also carry a Sony a7s with a 24mm lens and a canon t4i with a 18-135mm lens.  works pretty good. Also have an assortment of other things like spare batteries and chargers for phone. Gloves etc. Some times I include my Bose Quite Comfort headphones. Tight fit then.
And it fits under a airplane seat.

Donny
2017-11-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have this one.
Great (in more than one ways).

It will get somewhat heavy, but hey, you want to take it with you
2017-11-25
Use props
fans7a394749
lvl.1
United States

I've been very happy with the size and versatility of the ThinkTank StreetWalker. It's dimensions are 7" deep, 11" wide, 17" tall. Also comes with rain cover.

2017-11-27
Use props
Thunderbirds
lvl.4
Flight distance : 339888 ft
Canada

I got my NG 5158 today
Compact fits MPP my laptop and DSLR
https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... small-backpack-5158
2017-11-27
Use props
Mianmach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 447293 ft
Mexico

I use the RVCA Zak Noyle Camera back, and is super good balance between practicality and style. In the bottom part I fit at one side: Mavic, two batteries, remote and two PolarPro filter cases. The other side fits one DSLR and even an extra lens! and it also has on the side a fast pocket to take the camera without even taking the backpack. The top part is huge and as it is foldable, you can expand it big time and is weather resistant, I take this full of clothes and chargers for medium term trips. It has tons of pockets, attachement parts outside, removable camera case which allows it to isolate from weather again inside the backpack. Comes with an expandable side mesh pocket that can even take wet clothes (as it is a surfer camera bag). The only CON that I have with the backpack is that the materials feel a bit cheap but have been holding great for the last 5 months. and it is only $100 USD. if it ever breaks, I'll just get a new one
2017-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules