Height Restriction.!!!!!!!
3540 13 2017-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
H18-PDW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91936 ft
United Kingdom

I have been out with my P3P today 25/11/17 and i was not aloud to go any higher than 97ft and distance restricted.
This was fine last week when i used it.
Currently using android tablet as having other issues with iphone grrr.

Not having much luch since i purchased it.

Right i have checked and double checked begineer mode = OFF.
Also checked i was logged into app = Singned in.
Rebooted drone tablet and hanset.
Latest firmwre as of July and cannot see anything since on website.

Any other ideas anyone please.

Cheers all.

2017-11-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check the NFZ geo fencing is up-to-date and that you have a homepoint recorded before take off.
2017-11-25
Use props
H18-PDW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2017-11-25 10:36
Check the NFZ geo fencing is up-to-date and that you have a homepoint recorded before take off.

NFZ geo fencing?? i'm still new to all this.
Homepoint i always double check that 1 also.

Thank you for reply.
2017-11-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

H18-PDW Posted at 2017-11-25 10:42
NFZ geo fencing?? i'm still new to all this.
Homepoint i always double check that 1 also.

No probs - when you log in leave the app on the home page and it should ask you to update the NFZ database.
2017-11-25
Use props
H18-PDW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2017-11-25 10:44
No probs - when you log in leave the app on the home page and it should ask you to update the NFZ database.

Just You-Tubed that 1 lol.
That has never come up on mine before but i fly here regular, so no issues on that score.
2017-11-25
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Log out of the app, then log back in.
2017-11-25
Use props
H18-PDW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-11-25 10:48
Log out of the app, then log back in.

OK will try that. Will try shortly in the house but i won't be able to get out till tomoz with it to try it.

Thank you for your response on this.
If you think of anything else just let me know please.
2017-11-25
Use props
djiuser_U7X1SsE
lvl.1

United States

I am experiencing height restrictions suddenly.  I have an inspire 2, Mavic Pro, and Phantom 4 pro, have been using for 2 years.  I am getting ready to sell my old Phantom 3 Pro, and after updating firmware in r/c, aircraft and battery, I am still only able to fly to 100 ft altitude.  Updated the geofence also, everything shows normal.  Have changed the maximum altitude to 120 meters, it is not in beginner mode, and have logged out and back in.  Have a buyer, but will not let it go until it is right.  What am I missing?
2017-11-25
Use props
vfrailing
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2564442 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry, realized I logged into forum with my education login.  This is my regular login
I am experiencing height restrictions suddenly.  I have an inspire 2, Mavic Pro, and Phantom 4 pro, have been using for 2 years.  I am getting ready to sell my old Phantom 3 Pro, and after updating firmware in r/c, aircraft and battery, I am still only able to fly to 100 ft altitude.  Updated the geofence also, everything shows normal.  Have changed the maximum altitude to 120 meters, it is not in beginner mode, and have logged out and back in.  Have a buyer, but will not let it go until it is right.  What am I missing?
2017-11-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

vfrailing Posted at 2017-11-25 12:48
Sorry, realized I logged into forum with my education login.  This is my regular login

Work on properly signing out in the app and signing in again.
Make sure you have internet connection when you are doing it.
That's what will fix it for you.
2017-11-25
Use props
vfrailing
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for your response, Labroides.  I will try again tomorrow during daylight.   I will try to wait a few minutes after logging out before logging back in, see if that helps.
2017-11-25
Use props
repairman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

do you have distance limit on?
2017-11-25
Use props
vfrailing
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

No, repairman, that was all set.  However, I was able to log in decently this morning, maybe my internet had a hickup.  Anyway, everything is good, thanks for your help.
Vic
2017-11-26
Use props
djiuser_ZRUmloF9zlv5
New

United States

djiuser_U7X1SsE Posted at 2017-11-25 12:46
I am experiencing height restrictions suddenly.  I have an inspire 2, Mavic Pro, and Phantom 4 pro, have been using for 2 years.  I am getting ready to sell my old Phantom 3 Pro, and after updating firmware in r/c, aircraft and battery, I am still only able to fly to 100 ft altitude.  Updated the geofence also, everything shows normal.  Have changed the maximum altitude to 120 meters, it is not in beginner mode, and have logged out and back in.  Have a buyer, but will not let it go until it is right.  What am I missing?

I would like to initiate this, as when setting a zone, “Enter geofence” is triggered when the device is inside.
But for some reason, "Exit geofence" does not work for a similar case, but when the device is outside.

2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules