Latest Update
1028 5 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brum Ken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 787877 ft
United Kingdom

DJI when will you sort out the latest update many people are having problems with it, pixeled picture video lag
C1 & C2 butons not working and when i tried to revert back to previous update as no longer on DJI ASSISTANT 2.
2017-11-26
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Yes seriously Dji - how many of this same complaint do you have to see before you respond to us. If it is not the latest app that is a problem then tell us what it is and how we should fix it - otherwise please fix your problems.
2017-11-26
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Dji must be getting set to release a new Mavic, this seems to be the normal practice. Put out bogus software forcing customers to abandon the platform for their new releases.
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I think for the transmission issue, it doesn't seem to be the issue of the drone's firmware. May I know what mobile device and Android OS are you using? Would like to collect the info and forward to our engineers to check.
2017-11-27
Use props
Brum Ken
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Thor, I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 / Huawei MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro / Samsung galaxy S8
and have never had a problem like I have now and was only after latest update if you look on
other threads a lot of people are having the same problems.
2017-11-27
Use props
Brum Ken
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hay thor  ive replied with the imfo you asked for but no reply why
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules