Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Videos stutters of my new Mavic
854 3 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcgoobee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476119 ft
United States

Hi folks,

I noticed that the videos show by my brand new Mavic stutter. I did a bit research and realized that this is due to high shutter speed and I need to use ND filters to slow it down. Is this true? I've never had this problem with my Spark before. Another small problem that I have is, the video display (both video and DJI go 4) is out of focus the first couple of seconds before taking off but works fine when I touch the screen anywhere to focus. Is this a common problem or there's something wrong with my Mavic? Thanks.

J
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please upload a sample of this case? I would like to check if first. And for the focus, it is normal, no worries.
2017-11-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

We need some more info and indeed an example (straight from the SD card is the best).
What settings are you shooting?
(resolution, framerate, shutterspeed)
2017-11-27
Use props
jcgoobee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476119 ft
United States

Hi folks, I think I figured out of what the problem is. Sorry for the delay reply. The issue basically came from one major area.

1. I was using a class 10 Micro SD card, which is not capable of recording 4K successfully. I purchased a U3, Sandisk Ultra Micro SD, problem resolved.
2. If I record at 1080p at 30 fps with the original (Class 10) card, no issues at all.

This means the old card cannot keep up with the 4K recording.

Thanks folks.
2017-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules