How to hard reset Phantom3 Advanced controller?
20697 7 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joey1234
New
Thailand

My Phantom3 Advance's controller was force upgrade by system but after success upgrade it turns off themselves and cannot turn on.

Is this problem come from DJI incomplete controller firmware version? Can we do a hard reset to solve this problem? How can we reset it?
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Is there any reaction when you plug in the original charger? As far as I know, we do not release any mandatory update for Phantom series in United States...
2017-11-26
Use props
Klimshuck
New
Flight distance : 53241 ft
Germany

Hi

i have the same Problem !

No reaction when plug in the orginal charger !
2017-11-27
Use props
Klimshuck
New
Germany

Hi Joey1234

i found this in a German Forum-> "to RC Reset"

Press C1 +C2 + the right scroll Button + Record Button and than push the Power Button

sorry my English is so Bad °_°

auf Deutsch/ in German
Die Tasten C1 + C2 + Drehrad + Aufnahmeknopf gedrückt halten und die Fernsteuerung einschalten einschalten.

Hier nochmal ausführlich:

1. DJI app muss als Standard App installiert sein!
2. Kopter aus.
3. Funke aus
4. C1-C2-Aufnahmeknopf- und rechten Drehknopf gedrückt halten!
5. Mit irgendeinem freien Finger die Funke einschalten, die 4 Knöpfe nicht loslassen bis die DJI App automatisch gestartet ist.

I can check it in 3Hours / I`m at Work ;-)

mfg Klim
2017-11-28
Use props
Klimshuck
New
Germany

is working ! ! !

"google translate"
Here again in detail:

1. DJI app must be installed as a standard app!
2. Copter off.
3. RC off
4. Press and hold the C1+C2 + record button and scroll-wheel!
5. Turn on the spark with any free finger, do not release the 4 buttons until the DJI app is started automatically.

My RC Model: GL330C
mfg Klim
2017-11-28
Use props
fans688fb282
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437411 ft
United States

I see excuse after excuse from DJI on their Phantom series. I called and talked online with two different help personnel and they told me to do two different things. I was getting a sensor error so imu calibration fixed that.  Once fixed drone is fine. Then a new error says remote contrgoing to a controller air. Here's the issue the Phantom is an albatross it's an old product it's not being supported too much anymore as they move into their mavic and smaller drone. It's okay to say some problems cannot be fixed on the Phantom. I IMU calibrated, then remote contoller says errors.I have calibrated the remote control. And once I fix one problem another one comes up. You can count on DJI charging you 300 more dollars for fixing something. The Drone ain't even worth that much now. I've had the Phantom 3 advanced for a couple of years now and it worked great at the beginning. Here's what I know The Phantom series will continue to break down. Go to mavic or Spark
2019-2-23
Use props
Philbo
New

Australia

fans688fb282 Posted at 2019-2-23 06:33
I see excuse after excuse from DJI on their Phantom series. I called and talked online with two different help personnel and they told me to do two different things. I was getting a sensor error so imu calibration fixed that.  Once fixed drone is fine. Then a new error says remote contrgoing to a controller air. Here's the issue the Phantom is an albatross it's an old product it's not being supported too much anymore as they move into their mavic and smaller drone. It's okay to say some problems cannot be fixed on the Phantom. I IMU calibrated, then remote contoller says errors.I have calibrated the remote control. And once I fix one problem another one comes up. You can count on DJI charging you 300 more dollars for fixing something. The Drone ain't even worth that much now. I've had the Phantom 3 advanced for a couple of years now and it worked great at the beginning. Here's what I know The Phantom series will continue to break down. Go to mavic or Spark

Yeah, buy another DJI drone, that'll show 'em!
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_X5v6X03UOQWb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2855299 ft

United States

Philbo Posted at 2022-6-22 15:36
Yeah, buy another DJI drone, that'll show 'em!

my exact thoughts
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules