ANTENNA BOOSTER
1936 7 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nelsonace1968
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226522 ft
United States

Is there any source of an attenna booster for the Mavic Pro that will actually improve the flying distance?  The advertise 4.3 miles is misleading.  I fly in the city and I get maybe half a mile before I received intererance.  
2017-11-26
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

You don't need a booster to fly few miles. You need LOS and no Wifi or other strong signals around.
Interference is what is causes this not weak  signal.
2017-11-26
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Bought a CP extender for my P3P from these guys, installed easily, boosted the advertised range by at least 50% non-powered model. The biggest benefit I see is in the Video D/link, virtually 1.5-2 miles out and video rock solid, mainly because of the circular polarization of the signal.

https://www.maxxuav.com/collections/dji-mavic-pro

2017-11-26
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Titan Atlas
2017-11-26
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flew in the city and got 2 miles out of mine.
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just a word of reminding, we don't suggest using the unauthorized third-party accessories like antennas booster. If the connection distance between the RC and AC is short, please try to adjust the antennas, distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft, you can refer to the picture below. Sometimes the flight environment is also a big factor, fly in a wide place with less interference.
Of course, CE and FCC area has a different range of the distance. P4P_Controller_EN.gif CE FCC.png
2017-11-26
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-26 19:40
Just a word of reminding, we don't suggest using the unauthorized third-party accessories like antennas booster. If the connection distance between the RC and AC is short, please try to adjust the antennas, distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft, you can refer to the picture below. Sometimes the flight environment is also a big factor, fly in a wide place with less interference.
Of course, CE and FCC area has a different range of the distance.[view_image][view_image]

Thanks for the info Thor.
2017-11-26
Use props
CA Mavic Pro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639652 ft
Lebanon

While I am aware that reviews for cheap 10$ booster are quiet bad, I did get a SIGNIFICANT increase in range with mine. Pleasantly surprised.
2018-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules